Challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Arg! Sorry, forgot there was a tele there, yeah obviously you can use that one :trout:

Forgot no suicides or teamswaps either - sorry, it's a while since I've done this (3 weeks Useless ffs)

Incidentally, I discovered Calabi-Yau universes 10 years ago but I just couldn't be arsed to tell anyone. Course, back then I was calling them Useless universes, so it's prolly a good thing tbh.

I take it no-one cba with the challenges any more? Pity...

I guess I better make some more to revive the place, but it's v hard with so many PC probs at home - can barely play two maps in a match now without the fkin thing shutting down for over an hour :(

RULES:

- You may not pick up any weapons
- You may not pick up the shieldbelt
- You must pick up every health pack only ONCE (x12)
- You may not use any teleporters (except water)
- You may not hit any of the buttons (except Final)
- You may not suicide or teamswap

All other challenge rules apply (see main post above).

-gib urself n grab spawn hp #1
-backdodgehammer urself on the bridge
-take hp #2 by the main gate switch
-take hp #3 n #4 by the D spawn tower
-backhammer to the right tower fall inside grab hp #5 n #6
- jump down dodge once backhammer inside left tower (through window) get hp #7 and #8
-exit through left tower window and frontflip to land directly in water grab hp #9
-do lift backhj to the window thingy of the main tower
-grab hp #10 n #11 at the bot of the tower
-backhammer once on your way up to gain some time
-grab hp #12 and finish map

easily doable in 1:17

Nice, but did you actually do it? I didn't do the lift-jump into the window (for once).

Nice that someone's still trying though :thumb:

I did not do it but I know for sure its possible because ive actually done 1:17 ... with the exact run I described except getting main tower doors open on my landing on the right tower (no delay there at all | did this because i didnt read the no button allowed thing.) and after exiting water tele instead of doing liftjump (that is quite hard) I went low and hammered once up getting there so the lift just is just a lot harder but a tad faster (maybe one or 2 seconds)