Challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spawn high
Hammer over Gate to boots
Hammer off lift behind mini hut and another twice off the wall
Get explosives
Win
Masturbate

?

or instead of using the lifts at the mini hjump with the boots to the top of the sniper tower...

Challenge Brige

1 Take Final Objekt under 44 sec Solo
2 Dont use Lift ........... for go Tower
2 Makke 4 Hammerjumps to Brige

GL HF is good hammerprak :P

Fixed 2 I Mean 0 Lifts no right site no left site soorryy

1 Take Final Objekt under 44 sec Solo
2 Dont use Lift ........... left or right site
2 Makke 4 Hammerjumps to Brige

Tipp you have 4 Hp rest when you come to Brige :)

:)

Last edited:
haven't tryed but i guess u can open gate, take boots, then go back near top spawn and hammer from there with boots + 2nd hammer

ja and i wasnt allowed to blowup the gate :shout:

(even though i could with the first cpl set of rules anyway) :mad:

new challenge new challenge! :thumb:

The key to mazon is a ripper jump from the ramp... i've did it a couple of times....
I'm not gonna spend hours trying to complete the map in under 23 second with it though....

:nod:

Yep, a ripper-jump combined with a side-dodge from the middle ramp can get you to the button, but like you say it takes many tries to get it right and that's maybe too hard to make a decent challenge. 1 point anyway, and hopefully (if my PC stays on long enough) I'll make another chalenge tonight :D

*naja* the skileld way is Start brige Cave doge frome cave hammerjump to 2 Plattform hammerjump over gate to 20 hp , doge doge doge to bots goge doge , Bothammerjump of tower , hammerjump frome tower to Brige rest hp 4 , go charge 1 doge to charge and takke by doge hp 2 doge doge doge to charge 3 , doge frome charge 3 to charge 4 + hp doge ( same why 1 and 2 ) bothammerjump to end 44 is normal you can maket when you ownz under 40 sec solo .............. and have Brige Solo Record when you make demo... my record is 42 :)

So 0 Points 0 People know this and say right way .....

;)
the real challange was to understand what he said :P

Allerdings ist sein englisch viel besser als das deutsch der meisten UK leute :P

*naja* the skileld way is Start brige Cave doge frome cave hammerjump to 2 Plattform hammerjump over gate to 20 hp , doge doge doge to bots goge doge , Bothammerjump of tower , hammerjump frome tower to Brige rest hp 4 , go charge 1 doge to charge and takke by doge hp 2 doge doge doge to charge 3 , doge frome charge 3 to charge 4 + hp doge ( same why 1 and 2 ) bothammerjump to end 44 is normal you can maket when you ownz under 40 sec solo .............. and have Brige Solo Record when you make demo... my record is 42 :)

http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1398878&postcount=82
fu i get a point

So anyway.

Erm I've lost track of who tf has 1 point and who doesn't and why, or is ulv getting a point from IBM which won't count on my score table, or is IBM human or fs I'm lost, cheers guys...

Arg. I've got one in Siege but it's impossible to figure out what route to take to get the shortest time. If I pick the wrong route someone else could do a different route and win, while techincally obeying the rules. Coming tonight anyway...

Another challenge coming tonight; just been having too many PC problems lately, and the thing is fond of resetting at the drop of a thing.

every hp?

haven't tried it but:
spawn, secondary backjump to hp in spawn, dodge dodge to bridge, hjump over, get the hp by the pulse, dodge dodge get 1 healthpack by the midtower,
backhammer on the lift to right tower, drop down, get healthpacks, run up, go down, get the hp and pads in the lefttower, hjump down from there to the ground, pick up the hp u didn't take by midtower. do the backhammer on the lift to the window/minigun in the Main tower, take the healthpacks, go up the first ramp, hjump backwards to the next level ramp, run/dodge/jump to top, get last hp and take final?
ah, the one in water... gah... take that after hjumping down to the ground on midtower, then proceed as i said

Last edited:
Good but not right. No chance in that time.

I like the idea of HJing over the Gate though - I just ran up the ramp, having done an HP backwards along the bridge for speed.