Building A Hovercraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The frozen monkey
or like py said: the frozen banana or something

btw I demand that ur gonna spend some time on it again!

/me hides

lol, well I have been v.v. unwell for last few days so havent had chance to do much on it. The hold up has been that I need to make the lift duct v.v. perfect. its got to be exactly 77mm radius. It is made of 0.4mm plyboard and has a propeller spinning inside it at 21,000rpm so it needs to be exact :P. To get it this exact im havin to use tools at work, as I only work 2days a week now im back at uni, and I can only work on it while d&t teacher is also free it taking a while.

Have made the former etc, coated it in polish so the glue wouldnt stick to it when i fastened the lift duct round it. Unfortunately I only polished the edge, and not the top or bottom, and an overenthusiastic technology teacher managed to rip it in half :/ Having another go on monday.

am at work all dat 2day (aka 2morrow) so will hopefully get it cut and have some photos :)

lol, have been busy :P, have now made lift duct, left it ar work by muistake tho :/ will hopefully bring it home n make some pictures of it in 4th jan.

Also got skirt for it now as well :)

My Skirt :) bit dark im afraid. The white bar is a 30cm ruler

Attachments

• hc_skirt.JPG
    hc_skirt.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 72
hahaha..
Robin Nearly got me :P

anyways looks nice just finnish it :P