BF2142 Patch 1.40 is out!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

After playing the new map multiple times I think it's nice..

I love the plethora of vehicles... makes it feel like a full-scale war.
While I'm not a big fan of engineer, this is an excellent map for em..

Also it seems they fixed the "cant join first server you click on, only second time it works". :)

Not testing it as EA didn't launched pre-beta tests on combat testing. We only tested new maps. Good thing are new maps. Bad thing is Dice messing with different stuff like beacon pod range which means they are going to break something again. Fix list is quite short comaring to previous releases but main goal are 2 new maps (out of 4 we tested) in this patch.

More maps? Nice.

The 2 maps you tested.. any good? And are they anything special?
Like Highway Tampa being mostly geared towards engineers + vehicles.. anything like that again?

Hm, an aerial map would be cool, with a shitload of transport + fighters... =)
I doubt it would work properly, but it could be fun.

Wake Island 2142 is a remake of a map from BF2. Haven't tested this one but looks very promising.
Operation Shingle (aka Anzio) is mainly infantry map. A lot of buildings not much of a heavy vehicles. Just one walker per side and 2 or 3 FAV's

They are finally going to add proper support for a widescreen monitors ... just LOL!