BF2142 Clan?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BF2142 Clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
military_salute_smileyM.gif

still waiting for you to change :jester: to :joko: Martin!!! I might get the game if you do that :p

still waiting for you to change :jester: to :joko: Martin!!! I might get the game if you do that :p

Pfft cant rename a smilie! Thats the ultimate in bad forum administration. I'd get sacked from the magic circle.

Yeah i'll go with the flow.

I would've voted for us all to join another clan. But since nobody is interested, I vote fro UTA + Others.

I think the main role we need is for a match arranger - someone to take responsibility for signing us up to leagues, booking matches and chasing players. And I wouldn't like to do that job thank you.

If someone wants to do that, then I think we have a chance of forming a clan and having a few fun matches at least.

So THIS is why you got in touch with me and asked if I played it!

:nod:

Titan Training Video

Northern Strike booster pack

Last edited:
flip you know you love being the big boss man and shouting at everyone when they take no notice of you.

Ffs dunc how can it not run it i thought u recently got a new shuttle?

it does run it, with all settings on low. But its so ugly that way i dont wanna play it! anyway, not gonna play just wanted a smilie lol :p

"These items have been reserved at Kings Heath
Your reservation will be held until the end of: Wednesday, 15th August 2007 "

:nod:

i tryed the demo today, but didn't like it much
pld for like 30 min and didn't see any enemys (i mean soldier, not machine) :rofl:
died twice from tanks and 1 from some same team guy who drove on me :rofl:

Note from brajan:
I accidently pressed EDIT instead of QUOTE.
Post is untouched and reply is under.

Last edited by a moderator: