Bart seeking summin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
well, now you are here reading this text. Ask yourself: dont you've anything better to do?

If not, be my guest on teh following 20 secs rollercoaster ride of joy, misery and anger.

After nearly 2 years of league inactivity (Admins banned me because i tried to lick Brajan) a tiny feeling has risen again: I wanna waste some time in playing one or two matches a month.

This is what i can offer:
a basic knowledge of assault maps, reading F3 while wars, a computer, an unzipped UT folder, the well known and loved by everyone german sense of humour.

What i cant offer:
proper skill, good ping, giving a damn about winning an UT match, playing wars not naked, cleaning my Basdo shrine

If you are willing to accept an oldschool noob post here or via forum pm. Be informed that i never ever check my Email or ICQ/MSN
THanks for you time, i'm feeling honored. And if you are a stupid google bot, i'll add some words to increase the hit rate: sex, from behind, UTUseless

Which brings me here promptly. We could use an unspeakable nooblet hole in 24 pro now that Solar is off to sunny climes. Or mb he just left, not sure. I can guarantee at least 2 matches per month, as this is the exact amount we tend to lose. Per month. Build a Useless shrine or PM me if you're interested :wave:

join beer.. wurgo is there + anthony + me i can scream moenschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh during the whole war+u have tremas there 2.. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan