Awwww X-squad lost it's last life:(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

«-Malice-» said:
RookiE said:
«-Malice-» said:
RookiE said:
«-Malice-» said:
RookiE im suposed to have been added as a mod for [X]-Squad Forums Requested by ^yako^ Sort me out . PM martz nd tell him to do it to,
thanks ... :)

lol erm the squad is on it's back by the looks of things dude? don't see it in the league anymore

But im supposed to be made a Moderator m8 ... For Forums... i was asked by yako and need to confirm with u so u can pm martz and tell him to add me to moderator list ...

I really really don't see the point in doing so with a dead guild yak has me on MSN so he's able to ask me. Martz has more to do then just fanying about giving mod acces ;)

man :( this was so i could become more know by utassalut... requested by yako so do it ;)

No chance :rolleyes:

But what can i say your in MoD now ..... self explainatory.

Hope you enjoyed your 2 day stay in [X] btw. :rofl:

lmao isnt there a purpose of Private Messages ... The Answer is in the "Private" bit ...?

yeh making a post is making a post editing it is also not exactly meant to happen is it? And i don't enjoy fuckwits treating me like a fool :P