Automatically Identifying With Nickserv (New)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Had same problem. See post #17 in this thread by Doh. That file worked for me although i cant see any obvious differences in it.

just configure it like the old one.

do
/unload -rs utautoid.mrc (or whatever it is called)
/load -rs autoid.txt

works as before now for me

The difference is the new server names we are using.. The script checks that it only activates on our network, and not on others.
Could probably be done better by checking for the network name, instead of the server names, but i just did a quick fix

need help it wont work for me anymore i messed something up and now all it says is

* /irc.utassault.net: not connected to server (line 8, utaautoid.mrc)

before i could open mirc and it would load all channels without a prob and auth me etc.

Attachments

• utaautoid.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 153
X-Bomb said:
need help it wont work for me anymore i messed something up and now all it says is

before i could open mirc and it would load all channels without a prob and auth me etc.
Just checked it with my version and didn't notice anything wrong. Have you done what it says here though:
;Turn off FILE|OPTIONS|CONNECT|OPTIONS "Connect on startup" AND "pop up connect dialog on startup" if your going to use this on Start

Fixed it, just started again with a clean file and unloaded the old 1.
Used a another name for the new one.