August Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
The new maps for this month are AS-RiverbedSE and AS-TheScarabSE.

Games that are score wise not submitted from one team, (Responsible: Clan Leader, Squad Leader, Squad Match Arranger) are taken for granted as not played. All other Leagues except the four games per month Standard Assault League have explicit two games amount as requirement for August.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: d1ng
Division #1
Non-Movers: E) d1ng, B) TNT, D) »MayHem«
Promoted: C) ~PGS~ A) =]DoG[= @ 1293 pts

Division #2
Relegated: ~dzz~, -ud- @ 825 pts
Non-Movers: A*Team|, =[SveK]=, [NAC]

Leavers: «|XC|»

Pro Assault - Champs: -]pKr[-
Division #1
Non-Movers: -]pKr[-, {24}, -ud-, [«Amp»], ~JxD~

Insta Assault - Champs: None
Division HZ

The Instagib Assault League is not closed but clanless. There is a review to implement a new instagib league modus.

two-V-two Assault - Champs: =]DoG[=
Division #1
Non-Movers: =]DoG[=, dm*, -uN, W., UT, ¤]P0L[¤, H$, ~dzz~, -]FiRE[-

Last edited:
As Met forgot to announce it, UTDC2.1 will be replaced on server #2 from this month onwards by ACE, it'll be a slightly newer version than is on PUG currently. I would suggest that anyone wishing to play on this server checks beforehand that they can connect to server and install ACE without issue. Having issues just as your match is about to start is not a good time to find out that ACE doesnt like you or your PC!

There will be a sticky thread in league forum for people with problems with ACE and will also have some of the commands required to help set it up for your client..

Ill try to keep updates of ACE to the end of a month so there wont be version changes midmonth, as this is currently a beta version there are a lot of changes taking place regularly.

Can't do any of the above until a league admin shows up, useless bunch they are :P

Last edited:
I am glad I can help you too now Mym. Your moving power is overall ready. :P

Here is the ACE post you are looking for.

Last edited: