#assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Future of AS?

• Total voters
Sorry guys, I apologize to all of you, I have promised a start way earlier.. But it's just how things go down, really.
Plus, I need deadlines/pressure to go get me to me work.

People like DJ aren't gonna be a problem at all, I will handle all those situations "where he flames to me to stone-age" in a very mature fashion.

Finally I have my laptop back now and I'm gonna touch base with spydee, MyM, Timo, Quasi, and everybody :)

Last edited:
And lately I have been through an EXTREME amount of real life stuff lol, please please bear with me here ;)

I'm fine, living in a beautiful place here, and #assault is gonna be ready to go when it's finished!

Guys, I'm in hospital, gonna take me several weeks to recover! But it's okay! :)
I'll ask Rocky to take over, or so!! :D

Yes it's still happening, I just can't move on with it atm, let's let there be a few weeks of summer and then it's all gonna look differently :)

Quack Quack!!!

I need you guys to stick with me, otherwise I can't keep up motivation. Trying to get some easy work done, like talking to spydee.

I had an extreme mania 3-4 weeks ago, which threw me back A LOT. Recovering here, but it's gonna take a while.

NO NEGATIVE TALK, please.

#assault will be alive and kicking one way or another, and if it's several months from now, as a major revamp.
So watch what you say, please. On QN we are gonna be able to have 10+ perm bans, at least 5 will be some CTFers already.

Last edited:
seas you do realise you will have to be able to cope with negative comments if you're gonna do this right?

Last edited by a moderator:
seas you do realise you will have to be able to cope with negative comments if you're gonna do this right?

Yes, mate :) Asking people to keep them down anyway!

Sorry, edited your post instead of quote first, it's untouched though :D

Yes, mate :) Asking people to keep them down anyway!

Sorry, edited your post instead of quote first, it's untouched though :D

NO THIS SIMPLY WONT STAND!

I have alertnerd the authorities of your malicious actions and your whereabouts, you can expect an arrest momentarily.