Assault movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I once tried left tower launF. It came short, it went through the door and made a sharp right turn towards tower. We are teh pwnz :P

yes me and mico were trying this aswell but we always came short needed a shockboost never thougt of a hammer n1

Actually, we didn't use any hammer, we had a lucky shot, it is the only time we were able to perform it without practice mod.
with practice mod it is quite easy to do, but without it the one who gets launched keeps getting out of the teleport with very little hight, we still have to find the right position, if there is one ... :(

I once tried left tower launF. It came short, it went through the door and made a sharp right turn towards tower. We are teh pwnz

I'll try that too :rofl:

ooh ooh! the one where I go godlike vs swap! (apart from the fact we actually lost, hard <:))

TOASTER COME BACK TO UT MATE! :(

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
amb

hi amb :sniper:

Nice vid but bad quality:( GG Rook:thumb:! Lol DerZo gets nicely "headshoted" @ Siege lol m8

Actually, we didn't use any hammer, we had a lucky shot, it is the only time we were able to perform it without practice mod.
with practice mod it is quite easy to do, but without it the one who gets launched keeps getting out of the teleport with very little hight, we still have to find the right position, if there is one ... :(

This launch has fucked me off for years. I was suspicious of your movie straight away because there was no death message and launches with god mode are MUCH different.

This launch has fucked me off for years. I was suspicious of your movie straight away because there was no death message and launches with god mode are MUCH different.

lol sorry gyzmo but dunc got ya :(

and mont wots the point in hosting on videogoogle.nl lol?
samsite looks awesome so go ahead and host it on ftp with highest possible quality :P

I decided to make my movie public. I lost it 3 times so far. Because jwer hasn't reinstalled his comp for yeeears I got it back recently else it would be gone forever! :wow:
This movie is OLD, about 4 years I think. So dont expect your name in it unless you're on old tard. When I made it, it was for fun and for FDC only to watch. So some of the parts/frags you will not understand why it's in a movie. It was showed I think during a UTA meeting in 2003 or 2004 by Ian (=[FDC]=Wintermute) but never had a public release.

Enjoy it!™

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q5WEEHHW

I decided to make my movie public. I lost it 3 times so far. Because jwer hasn't reinstalled his comp for yeeears I got it back recently else it would be gone forever! :wow:
This movie is OLD, about 4 years I think. So dont expect your name in it unless you're on old tard. When I made it, it was for fun and for FDC only to watch. So some of the parts/frags you will not understand why it's in a movie. It was showed I think during a UTA meeting in 2003 or 2004 by Ian (=[FDC]=Wintermute) but never had a public release.

Enjoy it!™

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q5WEEHHW

N1!