Ask the King.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tnega

Chairman Of The Council Of Soup Samplers
Jul 15, 2001
Fae Fife.
Ever been stuck in a quandry?
Ever wondered whether to go left or right?
forward or back?
To pack her in or marry her?
To leave or stay?

Life is full of turning points, decisions which will alter our lives forever.

Dont make such a decision on your own, the King is here to help.

http://www.mgm.com/elvis/ask/dir.html

:lol: Nice Tnega :rofl: i asked him something and he just kept thinking and thinking now u are wondering what i asked him well i asked what is 2 + 2.:P

Originally posted by j@ckel
ok who should i shag?

A: angela
B romana

please tell me o great tnega!
I will take one, you take the other, then we can swap and compare notes ... sounds fair to me

Though, I fear this is a little :topic:

Originally posted by j@ckel
NO! not off topic m8 :D

angela is hot and phew she has an hot body but romana is very sweet :D

I can only think of one reason not to put them in a giant blender and mix them together: It would be an horrific double murder that you'd spend the rest of your life in prison for. Plus, you'd get neither of them.

So whatever you do, don't fer chrissakes do that.

HTH

lol i wont im thinking of doing them both :wow: lol do you think ow allmighty tnega that i can do that?

Hmmn.....
If theres one certainty in this world, its this.....

Never shag two birds at the same time, unless you are all together in the same room at the same time.

Originally posted by Tnega
Hmmn.....
If theres one certainty in this world, its this.....

Never shag two birds at the same time, unless you are all together in the same room at the same time.

Nah...thats ok. You're thinking of death and taxes.

:stupid:
In the true tradition of the great house itself, this forum will be a Spam Free Zone!! Keep it Arty and keep it Slick guys...just as `E' would have liked it

By DT

so don’t :spam: this Lawman I don’t wont to ert you :D :psycho:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: