AS-Hellraiser beta Final

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IBM

Feb 11, 2003
Kazachstan
Anny 1 can finish the rest little Bugs and Make this überteam Map in League Please ! Best Assault map how ever i see , Extremely naise Launches , so most of way's and naja is ownz!

This map is not for 1v1 is only Teammap , and the best how ever i have see !

1) Add map of the Pug server for see rest bugs , remove coldersteel Then.

2) Remove little grafik bugs

3) add him toooo League :)

:snot: :snot: :snot:

Last edited:
If the doorlocking prob has been fixed (doors won't open after the chains've gone) then I don't see why it shouldn't be added to PUG :)

go back under ur stone with ur pointless statement bot boy :eyeroll:

the map is just boring...i can´t help
everywhere the 12161235423647328 times seen golgo/quake3 textures..always a advatage 4 red team
2 many teleporters...
2 empty

pinny´s last map is much nicer...AS-Komodo :)

i went to see on dfp, remembered playing an all red old version..with like no ending at all :lol:

the current one on dfp looks wayyyy nicer

never playtested it but i think it could be annoying to be sniped from anywhere from that "Big wall" at start...

it would be sorta like siege except defence got sniper.....

maybe its not as bad as it seems though, im all for testing it on pug looks nicer then geko and saqqara imo

i have the lastest version of it (after i tried to finish it.)

prob is that it crashes in d3d (not openGL) and i've tried everything to fix it... i think it's quite good but i cba to search for it any longer...

i will upload the latest version in a few minutes.