AS-Golgotha][...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Right, does anyone else experience the following: Spawn on defence (before the round starts, when you're flying around), in the teleporter room, fly through the right tele and out over the middle of the big centre platform, move towards the attack spawn and listen to the ambient noise (turn off the music).

Then compare that noise you hear with the ambient noise which plays in Full Metal Jacket, when the squad has been hit by the sniper and is moving into the building she's hiding in (around 1:43:30 in my avi file).

Is that ambient sound nicked from that movie? Cos everyone I ask has no idea what I'm on about. If you don't either please feel free to tell me so :P

Cheers pinhead, I knew it was suspicious. I bet if I asked the maker he'd tell me it was from Full Metal Jacket, tho I really cba that much.

You're not the only one who spotted that Useless ;)

Also some of the door creaking/opening/closing sounds you will find in UT (and other movies/series - seems to be quite generic sounds).

When I'm waiting for rounds to start I'm so bored I tend to fly around a lot in spec mode :P :flyer: Like in Ballistic I always fly low through the doors after the Generator, so I get caught in the floor and do that weird ghost thing inside. I dunno.