Apology

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
For what i seemed to have caused before though i dontthink it was all my doing. yes i resetted pug and i think every1 knows why, other people do it and have never got banned...why ban me?to make a statement i dont know... and also for my abuse on ts that i gave u jim i was wound up and u would see my point, tho no excuse. i didnt want to continue it, i just had a discussion with torp about past events which i thought was wrong but that was all. not often i say sorry as im a stubborn awkward git but i am sorry. Hope u dont resign as pug admin as tbh altho ur like a stg police officer (v strict) people listen and dont fuck things up. though i dont think you handled it well towards me 2nite maybe i am wrong... i dont know.

Anyway sorry awd lad if you read this hope we can ALL and me n u sort this shit out.
regards
Morpheus (yes i no the cunt)

spelling grammer since when do i care??i got an a in english just im shit at typing and seems i got my A i can use woteva slang i want w0sstifer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.