Apologies to Mancs...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Just read this about the Rangers fans after the UEFA cup 'match' and I was amazed. I know what Rangers fans are like and even I couldn't believe some of the comments at the bottom of this article.

Celtic get beaten in Europe and the rival fans set up Celtic supporters clubs (Villareal eg.), they love us so much. Rangers get beaten in Europe and the entire city (possibly country) hosting the final ends up loathing Scotland because of their fans' behaviour.

Just wanted to say, these were RANGERS fans, and this does not apply to Scots in general or more particularly to Celtic fans. Even as a Celtic fan, manifestly against everything Rangers stand for (mostly racism and sectarianism these days) I'd be scared and ashamed to show my face in Manchester right now :(

Just read this about the Rangers fans after the UEFA cup 'match' and I was amazed. I know what Rangers fans are like and even I couldn't believe some of the comments at the bottom of this article.

Celtic get beaten in Europe and the rival fans set up Celtic supporters clubs (Villareal eg.), they love us so much. Rangers get beaten in Europe and the entire city (possibly country) hosting the final ends up loathing Scotland because of their fans' behaviour.

Just wanted to say, these were RANGERS fans, and this does not apply to Scots in general or more particularly to Celtic fans. Even as a Celtic fan, manifestly against everything Rangers stand for (mostly racism and sectarianism these days) I'd be scared and ashamed to show my face in Manchester right now :(

Ahh yes, and Celtic of course are purely standing for social inclusion when their supporters chant IRA songs from the terraces?

I know what Celtic supporters are like, having had the misfortune of having to share a train with them travelling between Edinburgh and Glasgow last year following (if memory serves, their 1-1 draw with Hearts).

Friendly and non-intimidating behaviour from the Celtic fans included groups of beered up blokes chanting loud aggressive songs at a table where a (petrified) young mother was sitting with her (terrified) baby, celtic fans urinating in the corridors, passengers being asked by thugs with bigotry tattooed up and down their arms whether they were a "fucking hun supporter or not", and a variety of frankly obscene songs glorifying, to put it mildly, terrorist violence.

Not that I condone in any way the behaviour of Rangers fans, who can be every bit as bad. What I do find odd / objectionable though is that misbehaviour by Rangers fans is always front page news, whereas from Celtic fans, it always seems to be hushed up somehow...

The whole ludicrousness of the old firm is for me summed up by a Scottish club claiming to stand for catholics and Irish, whilst having a Japanese atheist as one of their star players.

Last edited:
Not that I condone in any way the behaviour of Rangers fans, who can be every bit as bad. What I do find odd / objectionable though is that misbehaviour by Rangers fans is always front page news, whereas from Celtic fans, it always seems to be hushed up somehow...

Sounds like a Rangers fan with the Conspiracy Theory Mentality there all out to get us now :rofl:

Ahh yes, and Celtic of course are purely standing for social inclusion when their supporters chant IRA songs from the terraces?

I know what Celtic supporters are like, having had the misfortune of having to share a train with them travelling between Edinburgh and Glasgow last year following (if memory serves, their 1-1 draw with Hearts).

Friendly and non-intimidating behaviour from the Celtic fans included groups of beered up blokes chanting loud aggressive songs at a table where a (petrified) young mother was sitting with her (terrified) baby, celtic fans urinating in the corridors, passengers being asked by thugs with bigotry tattooed up and down their arms whether they were a "fucking hun supporter or not", and a variety of frankly obscene songs glorifying, to put it mildly, terrorist violence.

The whole ludicrousness of the old firm is for me summed up by a Scottish club claiming to stand for catholics and Irish, whilst having a Japanese atheist as one of their star players.

As a Celtic fan I'm sick of the IRA shite as well, you're right.

About the hushed-up thing: it's actually the other way round. The media went out of their way to cover up all the worst bits about Rangers' fans behaviour in Manchester, and ended up blaming everything else from the government to the price of alcohol. Apparently those fans shouldn't have been considered responsible for their own behaviour,

Celtic don't 'stand for' Catholicism and Irishness as such, those are the values (for want of a better word) that the club was founded on. If they were taken literally no player, supporter or member of the staff would ever be non-Catholic or non-Irish, which is ridiculous. I couldn't give a toss about a Celtic player's religion, and I think that's the right attitude to have. If there are still Celtic supporters (and there are) who think that Celtic should be this exclusive bastion of Irish Catholicism then they, like every other bigot, need to wake up.

Last edited:
lmao!

Totally true! He was not that bad tbh when he was playing for Juventus but he could play like half of the matches due to the red cards :rofl: aka hi punches and kicks against opponents :rofl::boxing:

EDIT: Not to mention headbutts :rofl:

Donati from Celtic is looking for move back home and i believe few Italian clubs are intrested , tbh he hasnt done much for Celtic and i dont rate him , is he well known in Italy and is he rated over there ?

He's played for celtic, so its unlikely

Who let the sheep shagger in fs ! :guitar: (Deliverance Song)
deliverance.JPG