anymore...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i know how 2 block doors on ballistic, ones after generator destroyed, but they can be unblocked easily and most ppl know it by now:D

i only found out cause Latino did it on one of the jolts, and uzi undid it, it was so heroic:D

you expect me 2 post a way to cheat on a public forum:eek:
i cud post it as a way 2 undo someones cheating work, but it wud just get used to cheat:(

yeah... that was real fun on publics some time ago when noone knew bout it... nowadays i use it as the official "piss off nasty" trick:D

and its far more useful on attack that defence:D

@-BoD- WKD : No need to post it, just click the PM button at the end of my post, or click profile to send me email, over icq etc :D

BTW are u = BoD Lisa ?

i thought 2D
and could ya send me a pm too :P
tried it some time ago when blocks became famous but didnt succeed :P

okay okay, i'll post 1 usefull thing, just for the heck of it

on riverbed]|[AL you can hammer on the small building to the right from a considerable distance, then jump onto the lantarn and straight up on the RL which you can use to hit the comp...

hope you'll enjoy it, i'll use other trics against you :P