Announcement - September 2004

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
It looks like ]>BO<[ is on a mentally and physically low (Members complaining about bad match conditions, aka lag spikes on server, rocket bug :P, being bored to play long matches, etc...)

We try to play the ProAS Matches, StdAS can feck off!

So, just dont wonder if we dont show up! (Results in a free win :D )

Q: WTF?
A: No, we arent leaving! Never! (You cant get rid of us :P )

Q: FS??
A: We are searching for dedicated members to fill our remaining UT´99 Squads! Contact p00f or Casp!

Cheers,
p00f

thePROPHET! said:
Makes no sense with our performance to play vs KAN or ST this month :(

Next month Div3, maybe more fun?

LOL Why? Because hopefully we'll win a few more matches against lower div clans? The servers will be the same as presumably will be these bugs and lags that people are posting about. Maybe people get burned out when the matches are all one after the other. I know my g/f ain't going to be happy if I suddenly take a week off life to play (even though I'd be happy to).

Fucking hell i can kinda understand u guys but this is not the first time :S
I personaly had 4 wars vs bo so far and all were no shows this today will be No5 and i honestly CBA anymore... yes u lost vs adc and nil AND? they are good clans and st and we are too yes but giving up be4 u tried it? comon this is just bs and its also lame to decide that today ... not cos u aint got a team whats already bs if u arrange dates but cos u just dont feel like... we have 8 players ready among em 2 new recruited and they were looking forward there first game ... our veterans remember the other wars vs bo ... we are VERY disapointed and imo u should get ruled inactive for not playing 4 matches a month if u dont even try.

losing 0-8 is more annoying than giving the opponent a freewin......

....but we want your sarcastic matchcomments, so play fs :D

Reactions: thePROPHET!
Fucking hell i can kinda understand u guys but this is not the first time :S
I personaly had 4 wars vs bo so far and all were no shows this today will be No5 and i honestly CBA anymore... yes u lost vs adc and nil AND? they are good clans and st and we are too yes but giving up be4 u tried it? comon this is just bs and its also lame to decide that today ... not cos u aint got a team whats already bs if u arrange dates but cos u just dont feel like... we have 8 players ready among em 2 new recruited and they were looking forward there first game ... our veterans remember the other wars vs bo ... we are VERY disapointed and imo u should get ruled inactive for not playing 4 matches a month if u dont even try.

:lol: as much bull as always, ppl like you was a major reason gave UT up am now when i just decided to start playing again u give me a reason to reconsider start playing again, PC games are to be played for fun, its not some important major event in ones life ffs

edit: i make many typos naturally andto make the post fit for your intelligence i put quite a few grammatical errors in too :fingers:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bart
thePROPHET! said:
Have you sucked my balls lately, Bart? Can´t remember :|
tried it, but i wasn't able to find them :|

edit: i make many typos naturally andto make the post fit for your intelligence i put quite a few grammatical errors in too
:spit: