Alba Ftw

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

not at all jackel, Your a cunt. I have no life???? because I rather stay at home on new years day rather than going out to watch some fucking fireworks in the rain whilst waving your dicks in the air saying HAPPY NEW YEAR? I rather stay at home. Or is it because I uploaded some jessica alba pics? Shit noones done that kind of thing before have they.

And for the last thing I like to add is, Who the fuck are you to come to these forums and start shit with me? you think im in a mood for it? I dont have to take any shit/abuse from you and I certainly will not. So why dont you just fuck off you boring mongler.

i didnt stay in, but sometimes its better to stay in tbh, than going out and doing the same old boring partying all the time, imo anyway.

this year i satyed in with GF babysitting her bro, plus i had to pick her parents up at 2am lol. was aight plus drinking dont interest me much tbh, quite happy watching tv with them and beating up her lil bro :P