Age of the clan....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Boldarblood
I dont know if we are the oldest, but we definitely up there. We got 2 young'uns (19 and 16) and the rest of the crew is 27 and up.

Well that's reassuring. And you guys aren't doing too badly (for a bunch of oldies) are ya?

Originally posted by femme fatale
Yay always thought i was too old... guess not, 29 :nod:

Well if it's any consolation, you're not getting younger.

PFCT;

Looooooooooooool
I started summat here ffs:D

I am 31 and feel like and old sad bastard - particularly when ppl at work say "whats a clan?" "you go in CHATROOMS?"
etc etc etc - get with it other 30 summats and embrace the technological revolution ffs!

Nah better still dont - go and sit in the pub with your fat wives and children:+)

Originally posted by BBStr@nge
Looooooooooooool
I started summat here ffs:D

I am 31 and feel like and old sad bastard - particularly when ppl at work say "whats a clan?" "you go in CHATROOMS?"
etc etc etc - get with it other 30 summats and embrace the technological revolution ffs!

Nah better still dont - go and sit in the pub with your fat wives and children:+)

People always fear and ridicule what they don't understand. There's this overweight kid lives next door to me. He's got a speech impediment so I can't make out what he's saying. Hscares the hell out of me sometimes. Stupid, fat twat.

See?

:D

Originally posted by Lawless
Hec do u know there is also a other button u can push u dont have to quote everyone;) BTW, I fancy men and I like smelling my own poo- hope I'm not alone.

Aaah!- the crassness of youth.

Listen Sunshine, in my own clan's forum I'll quote whomsoever I desire. In fact, I'll do it in yours if I feel like it.

W00t! Suck it down little man! You don't like that do you? No you don't.

Originally posted by Hector

Aaah!- the crassness of youth.

O BTW Lawman im still single;) Yep i know u are shocked to hear that but i realy am.
So would u like to go on a date sometime.

Uhm i guess u seen the Card Tnega sent me but im not kind of a guy.

Originally posted by Hector

People always fear and ridicule what they don't understand. There's this overweight kid lives next door to me. He's got a speech impediment so I can't make out what he's saying. Hscares the hell out of me sometimes. Stupid, fat twat.

See?

:D

ROFLMAO
:rofl:

Originally posted by Lawless
:lol: what did he do hold up a mirror up to ur face or something like that

Eh hehe, and that was just to check he was still breathing.

This thread is...

...turning into a peach :) Im sure it could be useful to scientists...the worlds of the young and the old collide...ok, ok, Lawmans and a group of old tossers who cant give up playing games.

*another tooth falls out in my hand*