again? =S

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Eleador

Jun 25, 2005
holland
ok just a question : its 9:55 wow time since its the same as my home time and i cant login,,am i the only one?

Although I'm at my work now, I think there are problems at Blizzard's side.
When I go to http://www.wow-europe.com/en/ I get a HTTP Status 500 - error.
Give it some time and I hope for you that they fix it soon. :)

Yuma - Son of Chief
Centurion of the Red Moon Guild

:( aww...i wanted to go and quest more with my lvl 12 undead warlock :)

and i had the same yuma some sort of error >number<

Eleador said:
ok just a question : its 9:55 wow time since its the same as my home time and i cant login,,am i the only one?

i found what it is :P

We would like to remind you that our new weekly maintenance window is now every Wednesday morning from 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Paris Time, UTC/GMT+2), starting from tomorrow, May 11th.

Please note that all realms will be offline during maintenance; you can check www.wow-europe.com to get the latest information about the realm status.

Thank you for your understanding.

its just the maintenance :)

I think you've been playing too much WoW, lol! :P

It's Thursday, not Wednesday. ;)

Yuma - Son of Chief

06/30 - Authentication server | 6/30/2005 1:55:44 AM PDT

The loginservers have been unavailable for the past few hours. All servers should now be available once again. Please note that the amount of people attempting to log in to the game can still cause some delays.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

===

Yuma - Son of Chief

Thanks for info...i can lvl up again today if i put my mind to it! (its great to have some time off work!). Sometimes I get destracted from helping others - outside of guild! Then again thats me all over always helping out if I can excpet for once when a particular ppl was buggin me for gold for about 10 minutes....he was lvl 13 and was about lvl 20 at the time...he was definately noob to this game. i try to explain to him that you dont start making money till you lvled up abit more but he just didnt understand. Ok thats what im doing lvling up rather than worring about how much gold i do or dont have! Anyways thats enough of my moaning...lol... :P or i'll never lvl up 2day!!!!!!!

Aaah the money... lol :P

I only have 1g at the moment, but I don't care about the money either. I have 5 professions which cost me a large amount of money to skill up. The only thing I cannot stand are the eternal beggars everywhere. Some come even running up to me and immediately open the trade window with the question: "Gimme 10g please?". Then I put 10g in the trade box and go <AFK> for a while. :P The other person cannot complete the trade and can only look at the 10g without ever getting it. ;)

I help others outside the guild too, because I think I should not only concentrate on the guild only. Next to that it spreads the good name of the Red Moon Guild. :D

My best buddy in WoW is Rixta, a lvl 52 Undead Mage, who's a member of another guild (Forgotten Souls, I believe). He's happy with his guild, I'm happy with mine so we keep it this way.

Yuma - Son of Chief

Last edited:
yuma sounds like you have had ur fair share of beggers aswell! BTW nice trick on the trade LOL! I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER THAT ONE! oops caps sorry :)