adc vs uks

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lmfao i killed akora or someone on riv3al mario style by jumping on his head. didn't know that was possible :p i thought that i maybe shot something at him without noticing but today i checked the demo again and he really died coz i jumped on his head

lol i have to try that more often now :P

xb7 said:
[...]didn't know that was possible :p[...]
indeed...it isnt possible...u are using the mario-head-jump-destruction-cheat...so I guess we win the next match VS ADC by forfeit

damn cheater :P

xb7 said:
lmfao i killed akora or someone on riv3al mario style by jumping on his head. didn't know that was possible :p i thought that i maybe shot something at him without noticing but today i checked the demo again and he really died coz i jumped on his head

lol i have to try that more often now :P

Amazing ^^

But tell me XB7 m8, were u falling from a high place? thus falling with increased speed as u hit the guy landing on his head? cause maybe that could explain opponent loosing health.
Note this can happen also after hitting the roof or sky limit of a map say after a double hammerlaunch like in Ballistic when double hammer behind rock, u gain falling speed...

Anywayz we play UKS again this month as well as MOD !