[ADC]vs dfp

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Date: 18. Sep 2003
Score: [ADC] 8 - 2 dfp
-----------------------

Since few weeks no1 posted here, so i decide to waste my time and change it :D.
About the war i can quote Storm, who wrote that about the last war versus dfp:
Storm said:
We played a nice match against [DFP] tonight, 2 bad the server was verry laggy for them
Our 2 new members also played tonight and they did verry well, pld IIris and $au$.

Score was 8-1 to..... euhmmm [ADC]

nah verry laggy is not quite right, but they got worser conditions.
Too bad that i forgot to make pics :(.
Anyway hope to see you again on a fair server :).

btw damn Mido you rocked :D

Last edited:
i started a bit later coz i thought match was 1 hour later :lol: anyway was a gg.

Shot0066.jpg

Last edited:
{24}: First of all DFP played well. Had this been a proper match I would have been interested to see how we faced off. Of course it wasn't a proper match, cos we were not only playing DFP, we were playing them on their server. They will likely claim there was no lag and pings were absolutely perfect but this will be bollox. DO NOT PLAY ON THE DFP SERVER! It will work well for them and against the opposition. That aside we flamed cos of the lag and cos they genuinely thought the match was fair :/ DFP learn from experience please - you are the laggiest clan in UTA and this is why you win vs clans who are generally better than you. You have skill but the only thing other clans remember about you is the fact you lag-slided throughout the whole match - Useless

[DFP]: very nice match :D we did some really nice launches 'n stuff, but {24} pld as well, they just had a little less luck :D They did complain at server cause they lost of course, but pings were even, so a nice and fair match. GG@all /Cratos