2v2 - new feature

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hugh(_I_)Jarse

If the van's rockin', don't bother knockin'
Jan 17, 2002
Ramblin' Man
this time the feature really is a feature, and not a bug....

A mad whiskey drinking Dane had a good idea last night and I have implemented it.

If you want to show to other 2v2 teams that you would like to play in the next 90 minutes you can now do so.

Login in to your team admin page and you will now have an option like this....

wanna1.gif

If you click the "we wanna play now!!" button your line on the 2v2 table will appear something like this:

wanna3.gif

It will show like this for 90 minutes after you clicked the button, after which it will return to normal.

If within the 90 minutes you would like to cancel it, or extend it for another 90 minutes, you can go back to the admin screen and you will have 2 options :

wanna2.gif

You will only get these options if you are free to play (ie you have no outstaning challenges or pending results). And remember, you do not have to make a challenge to play.

I hope you understand! :confused:

Thanks MadMax for the idea :jd: :D

78 teams in ladder now! :bananna:

I would have loved to implement it myself, but the CiderBoozer H_J wont gimme the passwords needed :D

php ownzzzz DWAP just moved our website to our own webserver running Apache, php, mysql and a phpbased forum......... on a WinNT4.0 :eek: ODIN is a bit afraid of Linux :lol:
;)

MadMax*
ODIN is a bit afraid of Linux
I'm not afraid, i dont understand it, thats all:shout:
And we have a FTP and E-mail kilent, on this server 2 :)

AMD K6 400MHz, 256 MBRam, Asus MB (hmm) 3GB HDD
ADSL 256/256.
Fucking old hardware, but MadMax love that server :D

Last edited: