{24} Pro recruiting...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
24 could use one or two more Pro players to boost our squad. If you join you will get regular games, as some of our so-called 'active' players aren't showing up when needed.

All our matches are fun, except the ones when we get raped by EaS and 23, so a bit of skill and a fun attitude are all that's needed (besides Teamspeak and irc); also it would help if you were inclined to kill MaziZ at least 40 times per match / round / objective and blame SubZ for every single thing that goes wrong (lots usually).

If you feel you are suited to all of the above, please come to #24 or PM me or MaxiZ. Cheers.

I am really good at going out of my way to do mean things to Maxiz` and I am also a professional at blaming subZ for the world's misfortunes. Am I qualified?