{24} goes out in style

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless said:
Nah, don't get your hopes up. I think someone just liked a match report ;)

What a bunch of moany, whiny, spammy, laggy, crashing, can't-get-a-team-together noobs. They constantly dropped players, had bad pings, lost stupid objectives, and couldn't launch a balloon off a cliff. 6 v 5 then 6 v 4 then 6 v 3...omfg get your act together you unbelievable twats! Oh and I should prolly mention SK as well. They were good and took my half-serious flaming good-naturedly, as clans who are winning tend to do. Rapid showed up out of nowhere - we knew it was him becasue we all immediately looked a bit crapper by comparison. One more thing: at no point during this match was Lex Mortis not at fault. So long as that's clear - Useless

was better imo :P

tbh that's not a bad idea, would be cool if tere would be a function to add comments to matchcomments lol, just short 1-liners