10 years ago....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S

SecondToNone

The allied forces started their bombing of Bagdad and Saddam Hussein, they never hit him and he is still there. In those days the President of the united states was called George Bush, he soon will be again.

Re: 10 years ago....

haha very funny (sarcastic)

if u are trying to make fun of the republican George W. Bush, I ll come kick ur ass in sweden :p

Re: RE:

he can kick my ass in sweden for all I care, he'll prolly be looking for a loooong time tho :lol:

Re: LMAO

About ten years ago I met my ex-wife.

Can I claim the biggest fu<kup?

And it's almost as expensive as the gulf war.

Plonk:cool:

I'll bloody mock George W Bush,
The man is a cowboy dullard,it is widely accepted that he knows very little of the world outside of the U.S.His reign as texas governer saw him oversee 151 executions,more than any other governer at any time ever,not one single sentence was remitted.He is resurecting the 'star wars' programme,guaranteed to increase tension between world superpowers.The U.S having a anti-missle defence will surely spark another cold war.This system will have radars stationed in the U.K,forcing us to be part of the situtation.
The man is very right wing and dangerous,and he is the son of George Bush(satan),who only went to war in the gulf because of the resources that region holds.Not to save or liberate Kuwait.

Yup I agree totally but recoving resources is well worth firing a few redeemers into Iraq for. Especially if it means I don't pay so much to fill my car up with petrol.

Shame the petrol in the UK is still so @#%$ expensive.

Hmmm so I guess it didn't work to my benefit. Still it was coming up to their election so they had to do something.

Plonk:cool:

if you destroy iraq you can't your psx2 :/ and also who will devote there life to @#%$ with the crappy yankies