.»1337«. ownage vs dB*

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maggie

Oct 20, 2004
Raichu:
1337 200 ping vs db 50 ping, owned 3v4 untill 4-0, i enterd and they decide to forfeit midgames, their attitude stunk, flaming,laming,mercing, lame skins, ghostfaker told me she had a problem talking during games and had stopped, yeh whatever she never stopped casting abuse at us and stuff, anywyz gg leet for bad ping and 3v4 untill i wasn't here- gg to maggie who played his full war and pld a great game

Maggie:
Shame u didnt play the war till the end, and even beeing proud on no matchcomment^^The DaGho$t faker was it
well,
daghostFAKER fucked up game with using our tag and flaming
he spamed like 100times lol and was proud as he killed me 1inch to warhead loader in balli with 4v3
as we owned them 4v3 with 3-0 raichu entered and they just pissed of
Oh and...rai said well said to that, as he spamed lol:
Whats so funny? Look at the teams ur playing with!

not a gg...for dB*
but a good and flameless game for .»1337«.!

//I did that post because rai said he isnt allowed to or so :P

/Edit: Letters were too big :)
/Edit2: DaGho$t said some faker played for him

Last edited:
all apologiz to ghost, ill get maggie to edit that, she did NOT play and we'll remove that statement, ggs

Reactions: Bossk
dB*: Wow. Biazarre war. Firstly we were attacking on Overlord when we found a hidden weapon stash in Taz's back pocket. Interesting how he managed to fit 11 Rocket Launchers, 5 Redeemers, 3 Rail Guns, 9 Super Shotrifles and a Car in his back pocket. We put them all to good use and took Overlord by storm. Suddenly we were hit by pings of 1,000,000+ each but could do headshots just by aiming near the opponent. This lastest for several maps but needless to say all were drawn. Ballistic started bad but then a UFO turned up and a strange being got out. It had a very big head, small body, ability to play UT, smelled bad and looked like a dork.... at first we thought it was Troah but when it talked logically we realised it had brains in its head. The highlight was when Kermit the Frog came on the map saying "Hello Everyone".... the entire enemy team open fire on him for a good 5 minutes with everything they had (still wanna know where the teapot, golf buggy and football team came from). Whilst they were ditracted we took the remaining maps to win 5 - 0. It was at this point we realised we were infact playing a game other than UT.... Dammit. Knew I shouldn't have let my Blind Donkey play on my PC. As the Donkey is blind we have no idea who played so I ticked all.

tims match report, he may flame in wars but doesnt in his match reports now :S

xxxxxxxxx
sarah

ps i a her not a him maggie :P

Last edited:
if by him you mean tim no he didnt kill you near the warhead loader, i watched the demo and it was db*da_n00b that did

i watched them this morning to see what i was supposed to have done, rrrrrr if i wasnt so ill i would be slapping him now :hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover:

xxxxxxxxx
sarah

its funny :)
Rai said i need to make coz he cant^^
And we just made thiz coz daghostFAKER said "no match comment rai u twat"
:)

(17:13:57) 2(maggie) but uve playing and lamed
(17:14:01) 2(GhoST_Sarah) yep
(17:14:03) 2(maggie) now u even said u didnt play
(17:14:03) 2(GhoST_Sarah) so ?
(17:14:07) 2(maggie) why the fuck did u do that?

ehm^^
I'd say daghost suxx ass
i played him 1v1 and he fucking flamed about meh
"YOu cant skill without sniper" etc
such flaming ass

i could post rest of that which also proves you flamer but i wont and i could post the flames you lot made in the war from the demos ive seen and from the irc reporter channel

maggie said:
but a good and flameless game for .»1337«.!
lol what a load of rubbish, you were flaming about how better you were than opponents, how cool you were, gloating etc i hope you are better than a clan thats been playing ias together for 1 war

in our 1 v 1 maggie was losing 6 - 2 until he sat up top with sniper so yes i right he does hide behind sniper but it did end on a close score

smb_gay was maggies nick earlier and they did about the same until they got a sniper map, think there is a trend somewhere

ggs maggie, shame you cant do or post anything without trying to make yourself look the angel all the time :flame:

lmao ur funny
u had armor and pulsegun with first rush
i couldnt do anything against it,
but then u didnt see me while i took sniper and camped...
yes was lame, but it was fun seeing how u flame me if i camp

lül
oh and btw
DaGho$T said in 1v1: "Ive made screenshots of score and every frag i made" lmao^^
and btw, it doesnt matter how the midgame score is, the result is i won
im feeling very sorry for you :(

ididnt see you ? you went up to the minigun tower and crouched with sniper

saw you go straight there but as you proved your a sniper owner but nothing else

didnt have armour much as you camped it most of the time, had it twice the entire map (8mins 51 secs)

maggie said:
i couldnt do anything against it
sorry to say but that is the biggest n00b comment ive ever seen and one that deserves to be laughed at :flame: :) :flame: :) you spawned near weapons inside so you always had weapons so that comment is so funny comming from a 1337 and 23 clan player

xxxxxxxxx
sarah

Reactions: JACKEL
l0l0l0l0l^^
With rippers on morpheus?
Thats why i needed few lives to kill you,
after u pissed me off i started camping^^
so?
I did lame, but it was still enough fior ya^^

wont post anything on this thread anymore, its pointless
cya

Maggie said:
lmao ur funny
i couldnt do anything against it,
but then u didnt see me while i took sniper and camped...
yes was lame, but it was fun seeing how u flame me if i camp

lül
oh and btw
DaGho$T said in 1v1: "Ive made screenshots of score and every frag i made" lmao^^
and btw, it doesnt matter how the midgame score is, the result is i won
im feeling very sorry for you :(
LOL!, whats wrong with sniper camping if opponent hogs all stuff? dont really see anything wrong with that ;P

finally someone that understands me :D

He just got pissed of, coz i had fun at snipercamping^^
after he complained so arg about it i only did it...was soooooo funny :D

Close this shit plz >_>

To DaGho$T: Reaaaaaaaaallly reaaaaaaallllllllly bad attidude u have ;'(

if opponent hogs all the stuff ? lol he was trying that with me but i was kicking his backside, it was only when he got the sniper did he do any good

he came at me with pulse, minigun and shock but was doing bad then he got to sniper and sat on the top of the towers, mostly on the armour tower where the armour spawns lol

and i not say anything wrong with it as i pointing out the only way he could win was to sniper camp, he tried to outplay me with his moves but i was all over him

ggs maggie but i suggest you work on your moves :P

ps cba to carry on visiting this board simply for this thread, see you around on servers maybe