»Ñî« 6 - 1 {SUYM} First Leaguematch!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does a team of of fewer members get higher individual scores?

aint actual KILLS taken to the score ? for i think killing rates would be higher in the BIG team

sobo said:
why does a team of of fewer members get higher individual scores?

aint actual KILLS taken to the score ? for i think killing rates would be higher in the BIG team

You get points for building a powernode, destroying a powernode etc. With 4 players you have more powernodes to build, easy as that.

fucking pathetic sportsman ship. to say the least.

So to the fags of Ni i'd like to say you all stink, and well played SUYM! and first league match yah right first ONS match mebbe:bah:

sneez said:
You get points for building a powernode, destroying a powernode etc. With 4 players you have more powernodes to build, easy as that.
Sure i'd like to see u try to take over a powernode with 4 people against 6 players. That's a noob statement tbh.

Hmm rookie ate some 'pissed-of-carrots' or something? We already rescheduled once because they couldn't get a team. And I am very much doubting your ability to read aswell.

sneez said:
Yes suym really would have abolished us if it were fair teams.
Anyway about the teams, I told my team if somebody wants to drop, he drops, but if nobody wants to drop, nobody drops. Something was wrong with the mutator, wich made us play every map only once. I hope this is fixed next war so we play every map twice!
It wouldn't be fair to my clanmembers to let somebody drop for 1/4th of the match.
Anyways it was a GG. :thumb:

And have you ever heared of the "EDIT" button, it's a handy function wich prevents users like you to make hundreds of posts in one thread.

Noobie said:
Sure i'd like to see u try to take over a powernode with 4 people against 6 players. That's a noob statement tbh.
Yes you try getting 1 powernode with 6 players at the same time. It is easier to get more points with less people. Because you can build more solo!

I think everyone has had the chance of a say now, some more than others.

Next time keep the bad comments to your own clans, noone wants your bad-mouthing for actually playing a match.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.