Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Joca64

Hottest place on Europe today is...

I'm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeltiiiiiiing Phew... somebody bring me an iceberg for crying out loud.
  2. Joca64

Last Straw

Congratulations, Joaquim! Your IQ score is 126 I'd like to see u answering an IQ test in portuguese :D
  3. Joca64

Last Straw

Well, for nr16 portuguese ppl will always make 100% wrong answers cause "inapto" in pt means the opposite of fit.
  4. Joca64

Last Straw

Fit me thinks.
  5. Joca64

Last Straw

False me thinks.
  6. Joca64

UC Movie :D

What Belt meant to say is that we have the game in english too, but i've changed the sentences myself :)
  7. Joca64

:) actual translation is: E vão 2 = There go 2 Pimba 3 = something like "smack" 3 Vão aos pares = They go in pairs Sou bom = loose translation of Damn i'm good. :D Still need to see UC Movie tho, cant download it this month cause of my isp limits :|
  8. Joca64

rofl
  9. Joca64

Game Cube?

I'm sorry to break ur hearts, but I am the Nintendo Masta!! (i can see this thread goes nowhere :P)
  10. Joca64

cup holder

Omg syphus!! Worst translation of "Pimba" i've seen in my life!! = cool? OMG
  11. Joca64

Custom Made Splashes for UT GOTY (may be a little slow to open)

Here's some Splashes for UT GOTY i've made in the last couple of months. Just replace the originals in the Help dir. Bah too slow to post the bmp directly here, check the links: Splash1 Splash2 Splash3 Splash4 Splash5 Let's hope it works.
  12. Joca64

Sexy vs Ugly Match Report!

Coz hearing Belt singing is 50% of the fun in every match
  13. Joca64

Accusing ppl for having an aimbot

OMG!! He's doing it again!! :mingun: :flack: Die lammer! (um gajo n tem mm nada pra fazer)
  14. Joca64

There he is!! Up here!! The Beltroniko guy!! GET HIM NOW!!
  15. Joca64

This kind of accusations is outrageous!! It's not the first time that Beltroniko guy makes this kind of thing. People try to play fair and then scum like this starts spreading rumours.... Let's join together and wash this trash out of the league :P:rolleyes:
  16. Joca64

Portuguese Assault server

Go Billa! You're da man
  17. Joca64

gg!

Oi his ping!
  18. Joca64

Pics from Portuguese "Goodbye Timbuktu m8" dinner !!!

Crist do I look gay in the pictures... It's like this since my childhood, maybe it's some kind of curse...
  19. Joca64

Ninjas

LOOOOOOL !! My God, this is one of those times where i really miss having a web cam so i can make silly things to everybody see.