Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Ba]V[sE

Sub for the UT4 Final Assault Cup

*edit Final moved to 19 june 20:00 CEST
  2. Ba]V[sE

First Tutorial for Assault, map AS-Ballistic WIP

The first tutorial test for assault, showing the basic route on the map AS-Ballistic WIP. Constructive feedback are welcome! :satan: You Tube link for 60fps and 1080p: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JEzcE0KOKQ
  3. Ba]V[sE

Assault PUG #1

First recorded PUG on the new assault mod in UT4! :satan: We started with some warmup and testing on Guardia and Rook. (00:00-08:00) :snot: PUG maps: Ballistic, Guardia and Rook (08:00-23:37) :sniper::shock::flack::rocket: Link to movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltPc6BQ2xM Come idle...
  4. Ba]V[sE

Guardia Gameplay TESTVERSION

Gameplay from yesterday to find bugs and gameplay throttles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxTXUHSn-Hk&feature=youtu.be :satan:
  5. Ba]V[sE

Assault UT4 Gameplay on Overlord!

Made a quick gameplay video from today´s test on Urgamanix Assault version 1.0 and the Overlord map with dynamic spawns. https://youtu.be/S_vz4p27LH0 :satan: :satan: :satan: :satan::satan: :satan: Come join us at irc.globalgamers.net #ut.assault to play, test and have some fun :)
  6. Ba]V[sE

Duel Zaccubus vs iBamzz

Played duel against the legend Zaccubus (Team-Dignitas Professional gamer), here is the movie on Deck! Some nice shoots and moments, enjoy and share! :satan: Duel Zaccubus vs iBamzz (60 fps HD)
  7. Ba]V[sE

New UT4 Fragmovie #1 [HD 60fps]

My latest UT4 Fragmovie 2015-03-01, enjoy :satan: UT4 Fragmovie #1
  8. Ba]V[sE

Short Fragmovie Pre Alpha Movie 1080p 60fps (With Chrome Browser)

Made a short fragmovie to test out some settings and quality of this new Pre Alpha. The movie has no filters or extra gfx just plain from RAW footage. It´s not a show-off movie (I´m not Pro player) just inspiration for others to watch and start test this game Ba]V[sE, Unreal Tournament 4, Pre...
  9. Ba]V[sE

UT4 Prealpha, what you think?

*edit, New Build out 22/8! Hello :satan: I´m back hahaha! I have been playing UT4 pre Alpha for some days (alot :rolleyes: ) and wanted to start a little discussion about the movements, weapons etc. Don´t know how many of you that actually plays it yet? As the game is know I think the...
  10. Ba]V[sE

Still best game!

Yo all old UT guys, gays, womens, aimbots etc.. Played some games today after some months (year) vacation or what you call it. It´s still so damm fun to play this game.. have a good future all and maybe we meet at some games out there! :satan:
  11. Ba]V[sE

Satan (2010) HD 1080/720p Xvid-Bamzz

Satan (2010) HD 1080/720p Finally my movie is done. Hope you enjoy it and want to look at it more than once! I´m not the most skillfull player here but I tried to make a combination of various kills and saves. Some of them are real luck/funny and some are perhaps skill :lol: I started to...
  12. Ba]V[sE

Movie done! But what size?

My movie is done in raw format, real HD 1920x1080p 122GB :lol:, and I will start to make compression this weekend and post the movie next week. But what size are you interested in? :satan: 1: Real HD 1920x1080p, Extrem Quality Around 4-5GB 2: HD 1280x720p, High Quality Around 2GB 3: HD...
  13. Ba]V[sE

Remove Chatbox

How do you remove chatbox on LAS140 Demos? :satan:
  14. Ba]V[sE

Clean HUD

Looking for Clean HUD (That removes ALL of the HUD, no crosshair) doesnt find it anywhere? Can anyone UL plz? :satan:
  15. Ba]V[sE

SteelSeries Xai Laser

I´m looking on a new gaming mouse and found that new SteelSeries Xai Laser, anyone tried it? :satan: I use Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 atm and it should be very like Xai and I like my mouse but its getting old...
  16. Ba]V[sE

Review Viewsonic 120hz 22" - VX2265wm

Viewsonic 120hz 22" - VX2265wm Got it home today :wow: WTF is this!! Playing with a TFT that has 120HZ is just amazing.. im stunned about the CRT Feeling it has! FINALLY I can enjoy the precision and smoothness I want :satan: I had to adjust UT sens to half than before because of the...
  17. Ba]V[sE

Oh no...

...bday thread for me! :rofl: Happy day UT fags! This game is still tha beast of all ;;;)))))))99999999 :satan:
  18. Ba]V[sE

You drive to fast?

I was stopped by the Police yesterday for speeding with my new car.. I thought I was going to talk my way out if it! Until I looked at my dog in the backseat.. :satan:
  19. Ba]V[sE

Comebacks to utassault!?

Seen alot oldschool players lately who joined and started to play again. Clans like AUT, FDC, Mi5, AAK etc.. Even Grz last night! Wonder why that is? :satan: Ps Before you say it, it`s not because of you smant! :P Ds
  20. Ba]V[sE

Ba]V[sE clanless!!

Since MoD is closing down just when I made my comeback I´m looking for a new clan.. :rolleyes: P´M me if you´re interested in having a :satan: in your clan.