Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Spiff

Hello old/(and new) players in UTA

Lo Snee Well wow was greate before TBC, when they did give horde unlimited power and killed all allys :rofl: hmmm, any chance to open our old forum ???? or do i have to kick some "Arse" for that :D
  2. Spiff

:cool: Lo all, realy nice to see that ppl actualy remembers me :D And the Batmobile, is parked somewhere. That was in the realy good old times, when we had our server "The Batcave", and our famus bat voices :rofl: And yes, i'm still useing the NAC tag. Hope it's ok :cool: Hard to...
  3. Spiff

Played with Blade last night, and Odin. Now i see why u need a life time to learn how to play UT :D Found my old UT setup, did run the game....and wow it works.. Then i started to fragg..ohhhh memorys is comming back from the past, lol this is fun. Only sad that the map switch is going...
  4. Spiff

Have been a long time sins i have visit this forum, been away for a long time. and lol i see many of my old m8's are still hanging around. (Are'nt we to old for this?? ;) ) Well just whanted to say hi, sad our forum is read only....mabye we start up again in some future.... who know's :rofl...
  5. Spiff

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

pffff
  6. Spiff

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

On a new page ?
  7. Spiff

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

Where will this spam end ??
  8. Spiff

Ghost msg.

Did i open a new spam thread for swidish ppl :confused: Better close it fast :rofl:
  9. Spiff

Happy Birthday Spiff

Would love to, but my comp is not unpacked yet... and i need a room for it..mabye the room will be finished right after easter... i hope :D
  10. Spiff

Happy Birthday Spiff

pffff, digging up old posts.. :P Tnx alot, bah 1 year older now :(
  11. Spiff

Ghost msg.

Just wana say hi to all my old friends, been away for a long time now. Not sure how many there are left inn here atm... (or that any remember me :rofl: ) Well, mabye i come back and spam some more another day..
  12. Spiff

Wanna Join with 2 other Ex Clanmates

Good question :eek:
  13. Spiff

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

Yea it is, i can't realy remember but i think some 1 made it for our Arse. Correct me if i'm wrong..?? :)
  14. Spiff

Wanna Join with 2 other Ex Clanmates

HAHAHA, please Sneaky explain the time zone stuff again,,,i just love it..(and i still have some trouble with it..:D)
  15. Spiff

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

Damn, i leave this place for some work/fammely stuff and u guy's just keep spamming... Looks like i will spend more time here now..:D Hope that is ok ?? And mabye play some game to..lol..need to get in shape again..and def. need some prac...:D So, look out. The evil Spiff is back...
  16. Spiff

Wanna scrim?

Be nice to our visitors :D Spam in other thread, please...
  17. Spiff

Wanna scrim?

mmmmm, i have been away a long time..but don't start anything u can't finish... :D (Still got the power...!!) :D
  18. Spiff

Happy Birthday Rob!

Damn, been AFK for some time now.. :( Tnx all... had a good party. :D
  19. Spiff

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

hmmm, is it that bad... :D
  20. Spiff

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

bah^^