Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. R

iD / Mr

are recruiting we are looking for some new blood to spice up our lives a bit! preferable girl with blond hair and big tits but this wont happen so we will be happy if anyone will applly ;) so if ya wanne play with some sod old lozers who still wanne go for rank3 or 1 i dont care ;)...
  2. R

>ION< Recruiting

Mr is activated again! no LEAVE ME ALONE FSFS
  3. R

>ION< Recruiting

uhm! fuck off .... and leave me be
  4. R

Ban Cheaters?

perma ban them! they are just losers who cant have fun without cheating to win! in my eyes they are criminals who break/hack/cheat the system of UTA
  5. R

>ION< Recruiting

Hello :wave: UT99 is still fun at times indeed :)
  6. R

Yoo

hi
  7. R

For the last time...

wtf\?
  8. R

bday stu

happy birthday damn u where is my cake!
  9. R

Guild Wars

ownage story aint it:)
  10. R

Epic finally speaks out about the future of the ut franchise...

Wintermute City of Heroes!! oh fs gonna quit that game then ;)
  11. R

Guild Wars

can u order the game from holland fs?
  12. R

European Cup Date?

wont give u much chance during the summer. maybe its wise to do it in the winter but u can ignore my comment hehe :)
  13. R

Doom the movie

hope they wont screw this one up like resident evil apoc! (part 1 was good of Resident evil)
  14. R

Woman goes to a vet...

lmfao
  15. R

SkullSquasher (31), Twister (21)

congraz to both of ya fuckers :)
  16. R

dutchie land

fs no scottish scum here piss off Skully u prob cant land I made it snow heavily ;)
  17. R

New Family Member

thank fuck he doesnt look like u m8
  18. R

New Family Member

I feel sorry for the poor lad but then again he has a great mum so he will have a good life to bad about his dad tho what a complete prick wish i never meet him! :( ;) congraz tho, emma
  19. R

GuildWars

no montly fee w00t :P