Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ElectoWarrior

Just wondering...

It's been a while since the humphro "incident" and a very long time since the IAS problems, so I was just wondering... what do people in the league think of me, both as a person and as a player? I ask for a reason, but I will not reveal until I see general opinion and not until the time is right.
  2. ElectoWarrior

Wuc-ull

lo all... I'm just here to clear up the match report of WUC-ULL on the 27th of July. From the match report: "[ULL]: never had such a lame game, never had a screen without spam all over it, 2 members which where humphro and karhas or something like that didnt stop when told all game...
  3. ElectoWarrior

This makes *silly cow* sence

we are *silly campers* waiting for *beer* only on... AEEERRRRGGGGHHHHHH.... where is *the party*?!?!?!? :uhh: the *silly cow* *burped* over the fence and *drank* the *silly campers* Any guesses from where you can hear this kind of nonsense? ________ magic flight launch box
  4. ElectoWarrior

lo sixth...

for those of you who made complaints over in our forum yesterday: go back and look at my responce, and then, if I'm not too far off the point, I would very much like it if you would stay out of our forums unless you have something worthwhile to say, because I can't stand people who yell just at...
  5. ElectoWarrior

Players needed desperately

With the loss of Juggler, our numbers have been reduced to 7 and we would like at least 2 more players to add to our ranks. Under our current condition, we will likely be shorthanded on players for most matches in the next month. If anyone remains clanless... yes, anyone... please send an ICQ...
  6. ElectoWarrior

Regarding Map Playing

The other day, on monday, we played a match against *bwd* on server #1 or #2 (I forget), I couldn't be there. Upon my return, I learned that the maps Lavafort, Asthenosphere, and HiSpeed had all been played even though neither of us had picked them. Have any others noticed this problem...
  7. ElectoWarrior

My final statement

It was... I believe... wednesday when I made my statement regarding Levi. This will be the last time I ever flame a player in UT, and also the last time I post in the IAS forums (unless, of course, it becomes critical to in order to schedule a match) Your player, Levi, on Wednesday, did the...
  8. ElectoWarrior

Attention Ias Players

This is )[WUC](ElectoWarrior, and this is a SERIOUS thread, take me seriously, this is important. On May 22, at 1:00 p.m or so GMT, your player called Levi came in on a DM duel. Simple and legal, right? Wrong. The duel was currently being played against RP and Joca, joca is a good friend...
  9. ElectoWarrior

Pls NA clan

I really don't have the time and/or energy to be the leader of two clans, (in other words have both our standard clan and create a NA one) so I really need a NA clan to take me in, I have time for an NA clan but need someone to offer to let me in... I'm a very good player :-) ICQ: 76502980...
  10. ElectoWarrior

For )[WUC](Cathodion

go ahead and look m8, and post your first message :spam: :spider: ________ Ferrari 212 Export
  11. ElectoWarrior

WUC vs. DARK match request

Hi Dark; I, )[WUC](ElectoWarrior, hereby request a match with DARK. You can contact me ICQ 76502980 or email [email protected] Oh, and sorry for the olde englishe :D ________ no2 vaporizer
  12. ElectoWarrior

testing

testing all my neat thingamabobs for my sidebar :D ________ Mazda 929 specifications
  13. ElectoWarrior

looking for players

we're gonna have a hard time in may if we don't have some more players, (meaning you'd sometimes get to play in matches for us no matter how bad you are)... so if you need a clan ICQ me @ 76502980 or email [email protected] we'll accept anyone, and we'll be thrilled to get anyone...
  14. ElectoWarrior

looking for NA clan

most of my priority goes to )[WUC]( in the EU league, but I can't get enough UT sometimes :-D I'm a really good player on EU servers and my ability on NA servers is probably even better... if interested, ICQ:76502980 or email [email protected]
  15. ElectoWarrior

Looking for members

As our recruiting effort on Wednesday 27th was a failure, we are getting more desperate for players. If you want a clan and have experience playing assault, PLEASE contact me at... ICQ: 76502980 or email: [email protected] Don't hesitate! Thanks, )[WUC](ElectoWarrior, clan...
  16. ElectoWarrior

WUC desires friendies

Well, as WUC is soon going to start experiencing division 4 action, perhaps as early as March if we win our playoff, we will want to start with a couple friendlies with higher division clans in order to be more prepared for the future. If any clan is interested, contact me at...