Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ElectoWarrior

Just wondering...

Look, I happen to have a good reason for asking... all I want is a couple of solid, truthful answers (After which, I'll completely forget the forums even exist for another couple months until my reason comes into play). C'mon, now. Think.
  2. ElectoWarrior

Just wondering...

Oh, and my own players aren't allowed to answer (/me points to humphro threateningly) and I would prefer it that if you're like mogul and have never met me before to not post.
  3. ElectoWarrior

Just wondering...

:rofl: ... Yet another example of a high division player who doesn't pay attention to the lower divisions and has never seen me on the jolts or in irc before :\ ... I've been in the league for over a year now perhaps I should be more active in the forums
  4. ElectoWarrior

Just wondering...

It's been a while since the humphro "incident" and a very long time since the IAS problems, so I was just wondering... what do people in the league think of me, both as a person and as a player? I ask for a reason, but I will not reveal until I see general opinion and not until the time is right.
  5. ElectoWarrior

Looking for a clan

WUC needs players regardless of ability, so if interested please send me an email to [email protected] or ICQ 76502980. Thanks.
  6. ElectoWarrior

Warning!!

Gone? Not entirely, proph... I'll take the oppertunity to bring him in to torture you, when we play later this month :P ________ mexicocity hotel
  7. ElectoWarrior

Post Summat Fs!!!

I work for a science-oriented company called LifeCor, the medical field (but I do all the paperwork, joy...) ________ easy vape review
  8. ElectoWarrior

FS

I could provide the electric field :D ________ buy glass pipes
  9. ElectoWarrior

Wuc-ull

Calm down Humphro, this is not a flame thread. ________ Cougar (Europe)
  10. ElectoWarrior

Wuc-ull

lo all... I'm just here to clear up the match report of WUC-ULL on the 27th of July. From the match report: "[ULL]: never had such a lame game, never had a screen without spam all over it, 2 members which where humphro and karhas or something like that didnt stop when told all game...
  11. ElectoWarrior

can't sleep :/

argh... I was talking to DESPISE last night!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? The same despise from the "conflict"? I gotta be sick... musta been the month old meatloaf :banghead: :D ________ Toyota Avalon (Concept) picture
  12. ElectoWarrior

Sure did try... until I found out the result from staring into it :D ________ bho hash oil
  13. ElectoWarrior

how visible will it be? :smoke2: ________ Honda XRV750
  14. ElectoWarrior

good thing I live in the eastern U.S :D this could go on all night :caek: :bj: :psycho: :smash: :freak: :party: :naughty: :spam: ________ trichome
  15. ElectoWarrior

ok time to take over this thread for Soldier :D ________ Bison
  16. ElectoWarrior

Joy!

mmm... that might not be a good idea, it's only 10:23 p.m right now here :D I'll be up for another 5 hours, taking your shift :yipee: ________ grow medical marijuana
  17. ElectoWarrior

Joy!

:snore: fs :D ________ herbal vaporizer
  18. ElectoWarrior

What I have done today...

seems to me that every clan has a forum spammer... humphro is now officially ours ;) ________ herbal vaporizers
  19. ElectoWarrior

Mess with me? Nah.... more likely, you made my head spin :spin: ________ volcano vaporizers
  20. ElectoWarrior

rofl I say we torture him for making this post with "Book of Tortures" #37, with a feather and an automated computer-shutdown virus sent to his computer so that he can't type any more spam :bounce: ________ Infomedia Ltd