Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Snuggs

Possible new DoG members. - Specialized in hiding and camping.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wW2Sw84YZNEd/
  2. Snuggs

AS-ColderSteelPE - Laser Fence

I hope the following pics bring some enlightenment.
  3. Snuggs

AS-NaliColony Guide

Hi. I hope these screenshots are helpful.
  4. Snuggs

Assault can be scary in 2021

5. Snuggs

Clanwar style match 6v6 - 14 maps

If you want to take part in a 6v6 match with 14 different maps, you can "register" here in this thread. The whole thing takes place on the pug or DoG server. Please post the days / times you can play here in this thread. Looks like there´s a interest from a few players to play one of those...
  6. Snuggs

Funny discord stuff..

find the typo :lol:
  7. Snuggs

SubbaseSE

Major changes
  8. Snuggs

AS -Waterfort

Hi, i hope those screenshots explain the map enough :)
  9. Snuggs

I think

since everyone will be locked in his home soon .. We should use this crisis to play more UT again. So install UT and join #utapug ffs :D PS: And take care :)
  10. Snuggs

AS-Kitchen

hi, thought i share my project of the last weeks with u :) early alphas.. goin over to betas...
  11. Snuggs

a DoG´s fear...

haha What DoG´s fear :(
  12. Snuggs

babys are neat

PUKMUZ4tlJg
  13. Snuggs

My mum´s dog ...

is addicted to ballons ..and is going mad if he can´t reach em :lol:
  14. Snuggs

Merry Xmas !

merrry xmas UTA :D
  15. Snuggs

time 4 a new ...

smiely!! (hi martz) ye, this forum is dead, but anyways..the zombies here need a new smiley sugesstions please! mine is a new eek smiley
  16. Snuggs

New DoG mascot

After the last DoG meat in Stafford this summer... i realised that nearly every1 in DoG has "some" problems with his weight. so i thought DoG needs a new mascot :o
  17. Snuggs

Star Citizen

4 those that didn´t see this upcoming, epic, blockbusting Game VhsgiliheP0&hd=1
  18. Snuggs

AS-MustHave

if i eva touch uED again i wanne have those in my map..espesially those that start at 4.00 :nod: :nod: :nod:
  19. Snuggs

AutoripPE suggestions

hi muppets, i pld a pug the other day, after 80 years (hi salva) good thing is that my F6 ping is at 80 again \o/ naja..i died 5 times by that train bug in auto.... i made a no train bug version aaaages ago + as usual i tried to clean up other things and i expanded the end area to...