Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Vitz¥^

World War (not a real war... a game LoL )

Yo all, I've started playing a game on my android mobile called World War (storm 8 game :D)... Keep seeing names of people on there that make me think... hmm... wonder if they are UT'ers as well so thought I'd post here and see if anyone else is on there. The latest name I saw was sneee - no...
  2. Vitz¥^

Bad day at the office...

Just got this email at the office, thought it was kinda amusing, but also think i mighta seen it before, so if its old... i dont care :p:
  3. Vitz¥^

Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife.

A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this: Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came...
  4. Vitz¥^

Thunder thunder thundercats!

Shamelessly ripped from another forum, but hey... its well worth it imo! fb50GMmY5nk
  5. Vitz¥^

Important Health Advice

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive? If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about White Wine. White Wine is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about...
  6. Vitz¥^

best ad ever....?

Clicky :rofl: :lol: :teehee:
  7. Vitz¥^

WTF!!!? Solar power bra...

Manu what have u been up to m8?? Love it
  8. Vitz¥^

Made me :rofl:

Head Shot!!
  9. Vitz¥^

street soccer

dunno / care if its old but new to me and :wow: clikeh
  10. Vitz¥^

searchin.....

busy looking for somewhere to get hold of a clip from Casualty / ER / Holby City which is about a minute long, without swear words, but with some medically type action.... can anyone help find summit fo that sort .... cant find anything too exciting atm, gettin very frustrated :crap...
  11. Vitz¥^

Cameraaaaaa

postin here for maximum coverage as it were.... My folks wanna buy a new digi camera for a trip around the west coast of scotland to take photo's and stuff, their budget is around £300 (dont necessarily have spend that much tho) just wanna know what the best ones out there are... they will...
  12. Vitz¥^

Unreal

searched video google and i gave me this... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5525587947470393016&q=unreal (maybe old.... :p:)
  13. Vitz¥^

umod issues

cant get any umod's to run, only seem to want to try to install thru acrobat? :lol: can anyone tell me how to change the programme thru which it normally runs to something that will work to install them properly? Help would be greatly appreciated :D /cheers, Vitz
  14. Vitz¥^

Time For Bed....

nn all :wave: hope u all sleep / are sleeping well :D
  15. Vitz¥^

:bday:

I know ur bday was yesterday (i..e. Christmas day), but i figured u dont celebrate it till today anyway most years, bit mean of ur parents thom making u wait that extra day for u bday pressies :crap: :D Anyway, Happy Bifday simon!! (Aka HouseMate) :bday: :party: :bday:
  16. Vitz¥^

someone out there....

gonna bring this forum to life and post some crap here again?
  17. Vitz¥^

rep./...

Oh dear :|
  18. Vitz¥^

it's oh so quiet....

and oh so still.......
  19. Vitz¥^

last post 2 days ago?

wtf is goin on in here, other than fuck all, some ppl please post some shit as usual :)
  20. Vitz¥^

most likely old....

but if u have been wo www.badgerbadgerbadger.com u might find this link amusing :rolleyes: Badgering [edit]Link corrected :D[\edit]