Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. I

Desolate][

can we have a new poll for rocketcommand? :)
  2. I

Cheats NEVER win !

I havent read the entire thread so bear with me if there's some shit I don't know. 1.) first of all I want to say that the uta league hasn't really been up to date when it comes to cheat protection. ASH should be installed on all servers asap (admins get to work). I'm hoping the uta league...
  3. I

Thanx for game

:topic: OMG RIOT! how did you get they jay avatar? everyone should see the movie 'Jay & Silent Bob strike back'. It ownzz :) but if you don't have a sense of humor don't bother :(
  4. I

Thanx for game

GGs FDC :D i'll see all off you on jolt again sometime when i have less skoolwork :)
  5. I

yip

:poke:
  6. I

Windows Resolution Poll

Now i'll change my nick to Imp-DawG :D
  7. I

Prophet iz OWnZ

Proph make me forummodictator. say no and ill ask towie cuz he is nice! (i'll ask him when he's drunk)
  8. I

Prophet iz OWnZ

Prophet iz ownz! He does a great job as webbiemaster and he's is OWnZ at ut! he doesn't dodge but his spam is OWnZ. I have seen him do a MULTIKILL!! We all love prophet cuz he is ownz! He turned BO into a Dicktatorship (keyword = dick) but we still like him cuz he iz OWnZ! All hail...
  9. I

Windows Resolution Poll

trying to become a spamma like you konnie! I spammed 6 ROCKETS today and got a DOUBLEKILL! owned! luck - :rocket: :flack: ping - :mingun: :plasma: :sniper: skill - :snot:
  10. I

Vote for Assault!

how'd you get inhumand under your nick? you barely play ut for a month! cheater! towie give me godlike under my nick. i er.. lost my old account:rolleyes:
  11. I

Windows Resolution Poll

average now! :D owned!!! in my next 2 posts i'll be godlike!
  12. I

Windows Resolution Poll

it even says novice under my name i'm such a newb :( gotta figure out how to put that pic under my name :confused:
  13. I

Windows Resolution Poll

;) my first spam on mi5 site! weeee! i'll post again in a few months
  14. I

Prophet show off!

PROPH YOU CHEATA!!
  15. I

proph

you've never been in holland proph. you have never left your little village in the mountains where the women are fat and have big breasts and you drink beer and eat wurst all day :beer:
  16. I

Prophet show off!

Why are there only pics of prophet in the gallery section :( you never asked us to make piccies! :boxing: i will forgive you when you send me pr0n.
  17. I

Yo

Spammas!!! :D
  18. I

Bo..................D

spammers!!! :dj:
  19. I

Welcome....

spammers :copcar: :rocket: