Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mushashi

Fantasy Football 2013/2014 !!

OMFG..! You still hanging on this game? How many are left in the league? Or does the league not exist anymore?
  2. Mushashi

Future of this Leauge

Try looking at the Monsterhunt server. It is always full of players. Not the same mod, but they have loads of maps to choose from. It makes the game exiting and never boring. http://destinationunreal.com/ To be honest I stopped playing AS because it got tired playing the same maps day after...
  3. Mushashi

Test

Nah, only if u click :(
  4. Mushashi

Test

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
  5. Mushashi

dog server

No, the server is worse than before. I guess its my routing or something. Having a F1 oing on 48 and can't hit shit while everyone else can kill me. Not much fun in that anymore :( Where is the server located now?
  6. Mushashi

Would it help....

Why? Not to be unpolite, but Why on earth should anyone want to join the UTA League? That is the question we have to answer first. Then maybe we can make out a strategy for how to solve the decay. Because if you don't know why people should be here (or come here) it will fail. When you want...
  7. Mushashi

[ADC] says goodbye

Not quite true tho :P Been playing a lot. But I left it to the rest because there were too many players just a month ago.
  8. Mushashi

DoG Std. Idiotic player.

I love u 2, smant :P
  9. Mushashi

DoG Std. Idiotic player.

Thanks, DB. Really appreciate this. Now I look forward to more nice games on DoG Std. There are quite a few newbies playing now and then. I'd like to keep them.
  10. Mushashi

DoG Std. Idiotic player.

For several evenings some idiot has played on DoG Std. The only thing he does is ruin the game for everyone else by teamkilling with rox and running around with the Hammer. He does this in every map. He nicks him self as Truckdriver or just : (colon). I'm far from the only one who is tired of...
  11. Mushashi

subforum about health?

Good idea with a helath thread with all those old gits in this league fs! :P
  12. Mushashi

Did PUGs help the league or hurt it?...

Without PUG there probably will be more activity on the public servers. Is that good or not? Will it help getting new players into UTA? Or will newbies be p0wned and scared away quickly? As far as I see it many of the better players have disappeared from public and given newbies a chance to have...
  13. Mushashi

next bot on dog

You are absolutely right, end What I meant was that it sometimes can be quite fun to play against a bot. I remember years back on BoomTown we had lots of fun with those. Living in Denmark we had the ping to compete with the bots, which usually had lousy pings :P I agree it is not acceptable...
  14. Mushashi

next bot on dog

hm...personally I don't care much for bots on public servers. They are actually really good practise for you :P But I wouldn't tolerate any cheat in a League Match. That particular match has been scheduled to see whom of 2 teams are the best. And you can't determine that if cheats are involved...
  15. Mushashi

next bot on dog

I just heard of a new cheat (new to me that is). A friend of mine told me about it. He is a gamer too, although not in UT. It is a program you load into your memory before you start up the game. From this program you can change various settings without touching anything in your game. It's like...
  16. Mushashi

funniest uta moments :)

My funniest moment in the UTA League was a match years ago when I was in DWAP. I don't remember what clan Humphro was in back then (probably AOR). All on TS as usual. Good communication during the game etc. The map was Frigate: AoR was attacking. I was defending the main entrance to the ship...
  17. Mushashi

Seems to me the UTAssault League is not dead

Seems to me the UTAssault League is not dead 1. Remember for how long many members have been here? When you've participated in things for a long time you often just get 'invisible' or quiet. But you're still there. You may even play other games, but you still return to your first real online...
  18. Mushashi

Hoi as a youngster

I found this pic of Hoi testing his fighter skills as a boy. Quite a devil :D
  19. Mushashi

Basshunter - Boten Anna

Basshunter rox big time!
  20. Mushashi

Help [ADC] survive!

Geo turned up. Now we only need 1 more active player.