Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

Well.. what do you know...?

Is it?
  2. T

pictures pictures pictures

Already there in 24 hours lol. In the article it says 75k is less than half they really need so keep em coming :)
  3. T

The Hobbit

will you sing for us then?
  4. T

pictures pictures pictures

pure pwnage lol thats been a while! i would love a movie! donation done and shared.
  5. T

Hey Long Time !!

Now now, we dont want to scare him off this quickly! Hello stompa! How bout them FDC vs X-Squad flame wars? :flame:
  6. T

Guess the movie caption!

You have to look through the suck! The scene in the helicopter was brilliant and I laughed hard at some oneliners. 139 - seas 110 - DeadBoy 108 - Solar 101 - Maxiz! 90 - Black_Ninja 89- Hudson 88 - MyM 83 - Hardcore 75 - Ulv 68 - BRaiNRaiN 61 - ert 58 - KillerDude 57 - sneez, 53...
  7. T

Guess the movie caption!

Hi m8 how are you? I didn't recognize him in that cap even now I know it's tarantino lol Easy one:
  8. T

Guess the movie caption!

tarantino? sukiyaki western django?
  9. T

Guess the movie caption!

serpico
  10. T

Guess the movie caption!

taken
  11. T

Guess the movie caption!

134 - seas_ 105 - Solar 100 - Maxiz! 90 - Black_Ninja 89 - DeadBoy 82 - MyM 78 - Hudson, 75 - Hardcore 69 - Ulv 68 - BRaiNRaiN 58 - KillerDude 56 - sneez 55 - ert 52 - TIMMAH 35 - Fury 29 - Turha 28 - '//3iRd(o), Bossk 26 - Vitz¥^ 25 - Protocol, 24 - Tnega 22 - Kr4ZyIv4N 21...
  12. T

Guess the movie caption!

13. T

Guess the movie caption!

lol Petey!! D&D
  14. T

Guild Wars 2

i didnt know about that one. i just looked at some videos but it didnt seem very appealing to me. although it's quite unique in its gameplay, the graphics seem outdated and the combat looks boring. did you play the demo? what do you think?
  15. T

Guess the movie caption!

the rock?
  16. T

Guess the movie caption!

the birds
  17. T

Guess the movie caption!

With a certain mindset, loved the der untergang scene. :) 134 - seas_ 105 - Solar 100 - Maxiz! 90 - Black_Ninja 89 - DeadBoy 81 - MyM 78 - Hudson, 74 - Hardcore 69 - Ulv 68 - BRaiNRaiN 58 - KillerDude 56 - sneez 55 - ert 51 - TIMMAH 35 - Fury 29 - Turha 28 - '//3iRd(o) 27 -...
  18. T

Guess the movie caption!

19. T

Guild Wars 2

Is anyone else giving this a go? It looks absolutely amazing and I really like the game mechanics. It seems very different than any other mmorpg I played. Pre purchased it today and I'll be playing in the beta event coming weekend.
  20. T

Guess the movie caption!

men who stare at goats? lol