Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. N

NRG, got own UTA rule

yeah to it, than ur ego is 100% full! show ur real face mr. Police officer! eiei sir!
  2. N

NRG, got own UTA rule

Hi, Sorry u can del. my Thread in chit.... I think is better there, is not a Chit Chat Diskussion Whats going wrong in UTA, This 6 Month Rule is only for me or,or u close ur eyes and open only when NRG flames ? I mean We have screen where B! calls Nigga to BAN...
  3. N

Nrg's ban, UTA rules, my opinion.

so admins, whats now plz ? U ban only for flames or ? hmmmm Guys, I think that a 1 month-ban is enough to make clear to someone that his behaviour was totally out of line and I will remember this and behave better in future. Bieb and myself talked things over - a 1 month-bah would be...
  4. N

yo and now ? i get ban and B! ? where is fairness now huh ? again, all days on server many talk shit, why ONLY me BAN ? u guys forget thats a multiplayer game, not real life and the probs with bieb and me , or ban and B! and much other 1v1 games; we can solve this problem on our own.
  5. N

ok now lets see, how many player accept this, me and other gusy will go sometimes public, when we see any was talk shit i go to met or bas, and lets see how fast the get ban them... we send u than screens etc. than we see happy uta family.
  6. N

1.The only things left for me to say are that Im happy about the people who don't see it that terrible. During a 1vs1 words are said that one don't mean serious and for that reason I'm no racist or something else... 2. Sorry biebel but you should be aware of the fact that I like to flame now...
  7. N

[Suspended] -nRg-

Thanks for your explaination meteor. I will clearify my point for you. I read you're talking about an unspoken rule, I don't see how ANY unspoken rule can be applied in any case. Would you please give me another explaination how the application of an unspoken rule cannot be purely arbitrary...
  8. N

[Suspended] -nRg-

Hi, I post this to explain myself. During a 1on1 on the DoG public server agsinst Biebel, we flamed another and in the heat of the battle I said "shut up, n***a". This is unfortunate and I want to apologize for that, if that has hurt your feelings. I cannot find any rule in the league to...
  9. N

pro-as league match: os vs 24

ok let 24 this nerdy win (they need it), but we hold place 2 so fo lloll! und ja ich bin dumm hab mir nur eingebildet das ich eingetragen habe 1:0, nachdem keiner von 24 aufgetaucht ist, und ja admins ihr habt immer recht!:rofl:
  10. N

pro-as league match: os vs 24

ye wtf is this admin? Noone from 24 was on server, than we say 1 man (fire) go and play 1 map. Than a funny 24 player comes, login as admin, and now look log file: first 1:0 for os than 2:1 for os, than i read and read and see 1:2 for 24 WTF man ? i submit score 1:0 and u...
  11. N

Team twnZ vs Team Supermic (1 of 1)

fu torp, italien laptop noob :) btw. hei spaki
  12. N

Info, Tips & Tricks UTDC v2.1 - Problems / Fixes.

me2, crash on dfp etc.
  13. N

Framerate problem...

HAHA TRUE realy TRUE!!!!!!
  14. N

can nrg just fuck off?!

lol whicha fucking idiot u are lmao! noone knows u, give uzi u a blowjob to write shit ha lol and now write what u want, no time to read nerd comments always :() hihi bai dont cry;P
  15. N

can nrg just fuck off?!

if i talk to nrg and hes flaming me - i just ban him at MSN/IRC/ICQ... and its not only that nrg but all his clan was flaming me for nothing... I really tired to talk him, bit then i got also flamed by his clan? WTF thats why i don't want to chat him - and btw i have serveral clans i only...
  16. N

can nrg just fuck off?!

eiei SIR!
  17. N

can nrg just fuck off?!

klappe uzi fucking nooblet, u have always fucking lagg and pl and crys in matches ( all in uta knows that girly ) and u say me laggs etc haha go #cry :) stupid nerdo! get a job and than get a isp (atm ur mum pay? :)
  18. N

can nrg just fuck off?!

ja hi smanty, du mich auch :)
  19. N

can nrg just fuck off?!

Hi Girly :) Play or Cry, not my prob u suck in ut and lose always, stop moaning me and aak and play or piss off nooblet! ;P bai dont cry schatzi lol GL ;P