Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. B

UT99 2on2 NW TDM CUP

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls PassionateGaming would like to announce with pleasure the UT99 2on2 NWTDM CUP which will be held in October-November. 2on2 NWTDM CUP Info The structure will be Double Elimination. The tournament will start with 16 or more teams. The format will be Normal...
  2. B

UT99 IS ALIVE! Join us and play with us

It sounds great :-)
  3. B

Master Of The Arena - UT99 Competition!

A new KOTG (King of the Gib) which was named as MOTA (Master of the Arena)was recently held. 1st - ex.DAM` ; 2nd - ex.Solidsnake ; 3rd - Cromaniac ; 4th - [eQ][riveN] ; 5th - lockpick Right now the first nwDuel cup is being held...
  4. B

iCTF DRAFT LEAGUE

#PassionateGaming would like to introduce our sign ups to our iCTF - DRAFT Only 2 weeks to sign-up left for our iCTF DRAFT. We already have 69 players signed up so if you haven't signed up you can do so with the link below & the dates will also be below. June 25th - Sign-Ups Close July 1st -...
  5. B

UT99 IS ALIVE! Join us and play with us

I'm glad I write here about this great game UT99. Even more I'm glad that the game is still popular and alive. Everyday people play UT99 pugs in discord. Yes, we are using discord instead of IRC now. I'm sure many people here know what is discord, but I have to describe it. Discord...