Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Jaybone

Missing Files for Demo:

wondering.... anyone know where this can be found?! Thanks.
  2. Jaybone

A fond Farewell

Well its finally time.. that I move on sadly/gladly....... Its been great fun to play UT with all of you. With all of the busy stuff in my life... I rarely have time to play anymore. There are some newer responsibilities in my life, that need attending to now. All the laughs and late nights...
  3. Jaybone

lookin for std-AS clan

Hey all... most of ya prob know me ... im lookin for a std-as clan... prefer one that i can start matches in.... dont feel like being a sub anymore.... I am a decent player.... ex-squads include... ]UAS[ and ]NaS- dont really care what division the clan is in... just wanna still have fun and...
  4. Jaybone

Im thinking of installing Linux....

Has anyone using linux had any prbs with UT and linux... and does it even work ... prob thinking either suse or redhat?
  5. Jaybone

Looking for Pro Squad :D

If anyone wants an old newber for pro squad.... im lookin ... cause ]UAS[ dont have a pro team :(...
  6. Jaybone

Not another ping Question....

I was just curious...... I used to ping like 135-140 f1 on jolt servers....... but the last month or so..... it has been like 180-200 .. It might have to do with routing..... why and how would the routing just change? and would it ever be changed back. But on a different note. I guess...
  7. Jaybone

I wanna......

Join the 2v2 Ladder with someone :D.............. anyone
  8. Jaybone

US/NA Assaulters...

Im sure this thread has been done before...... but i was curious who were active NA assaulters in the UTA.... from what I know there are 6. 1. WickedClown 2. Lightly 3. Squirrel 4. DJ_Cryo 5. Nobody 6. Jaybone gimme a shout NA AS'ers :)
  9. Jaybone

I always wondered ?

why some ppl play with aliases.... and why? to experiment on maps or just mess around. sometimes i see a gr8 player and wonder that most of the time they are someone else in disguise and who they are. :)
  10. Jaybone

Hello all

Just wanted to say its gr8 playing with all of ya on Assault. See ya on the field