Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Hector

Old Skool

Cute!!! :)
  2. Hector

UTA - Resurgence

Say wwwhhhhaaaat?
  3. Hector

Still alive?

Still alive?
  4. Hector

You still alive?

You still alive?
  5. Hector

Hip

Anyone got an old hip they're not using?
  6. Hector

Old UTA players you miss...

I've been down in Oz almost 10 years. Messing with the Titanfall beta atm which just made me think of how FUCKING AWESOME Assault was and I've never played anything that comes close for teamwork and sheer veins-in-your-teeth fun! Memories of almost getting fired off one job when I started...
  7. Hector

Regrets

8. Hector

Are you addicted to Assault-quiz

Sheeeit. I watched the old mi5 vs swap movie yesterday just for old time's sake. You guys still playing this?!! I'm jealous. It's the one game I miss most of all.
  9. Hector

Assault Legendary - The movie

Hey mate:) Great movie. Makes me homesick! Some amazing moves in there!
  10. Hector

..And what's the awesome music? It sounds like the music from the SAW franchise.
  11. Hector

Thought I'd pop my head in :)
  12. Hector

Playstation 3 Appreciation Thread

On the verge of finally bailing out of wow at lvl 71 and sticking with my console and COD. Sick of levelling and I just want to shoot people in the face. Now if only I can get to captain ...nooooooooo!!! I miss assault big time :(
  13. Hector

I want to watch it but being at work I can't install new software. The OP says 3 things are needed to watch it including VLC, is that right? Or just VLC?
  14. Hector

World of Warcraft

Quitters never win, and winners never quit. (People who never win and never quit win are idiots) -http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/demotivation.html
  15. Hector

World of Warcraft

I am now finally bored mindless with WoW. - What's next? Warhammer's ages away. Suggestions?
  16. Hector

World of Warcraft

Presumably one that includes still posting to forums....aah the irony. As for Innervate, as a feral druid I say OMG IMBA DRUIDS WILL BE UNBEATABLE....ALL RAID CONTENT HAS TO BE UPGRADED....RESTO DRUIDS TO SLIT OWN WRISTS...BALANCE/FERAL DRUID TASKFORCE TO INVADE IRAN....etc. You're a...
  17. Hector

roll call

Hands up who's dead.
  18. Hector

Hello p00f

Just one?:) I'm up to 2 lvl 60s and numerous 10-20s. But since I moved to Oz the servers are pretty fookin' empty...
  19. Hector

U old ppl died?

Had me legs amputated ages ago, AJ. Wasn't needing them with my powered wheelie chair. Flight was grim though. But that's allllll in the past and I can get on with surfing, biking and contracting skin cancer.
  20. Hector

U old ppl died?

I live in Sydney now, moved here for a year contract a week ago.