Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mughi

Wasssuup?

I just saw the email too and here I am. I'm off work tomorrow, so I have been drinking since morning! Yay! I am sure it will fight off the coronavirus - which has just arrived in Scotland ...
  2. Mughi

Blimey

What Martz said.
  3. Mughi

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

Maybes .... to this day still one of the best games and league ....
  4. Mughi

Old UTA players you miss...

I miss you all! Let's meet up in person and pretend we can remember when we played! Some time before we all hit a chronological 70 year old, even though we are all still mentally 15 - even you Humph, you were not 16 in 2003...... We'll spend the time complaining about how our knees ache. And...
  5. Mughi

Sir? Foo, please ... when you're quoting me on a post where I'm complaining about being old, it would be bad enough saying "Ma'am" but "Sir"? Also .... NightOwl! How the hell are you doing missus?!
  6. Mughi

2015 Forum migration, updates & issues

/me waves and hugs Tnega
  7. Mughi

... and, '//3iRd(o), I don't see =[FDC]='s private forum. Can you sort that please? Ta!
  8. Mughi

Nicely done (clap) ((I'm an old lady, new forums and new emotes will take a while to learn))
  9. Mughi

ooooooooh, that's looking promising Snuggs! If only it wasn't the case that I was old when UTA was at its peak, and I'm even older now .... At least my connection is faster now :-) Still nowhere near as good as the Dutch connections ever were, even back in the day!
  10. Mughi

UTA - Resurgence

If UTA is back, we'll totally get =[FDC]= back! We were shit, but we had a great giggle while we were playing.
  11. Mughi

Smantie, Fin, Snee!

Rene!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
  12. Mughi

First *hello again* and lots of *waves* back... Second ... please don't tell me the majority here are still hormone ridden teenagers ... seriously ....
  13. Mughi

Tnega

Tnega! Sweetheart! How you doing! Happy birthday from forever ago......
  14. Mughi

I am amazed this site is still going! *wave* Obviously it's a lot less active than it was, but still ... it ain't dead yet! :prooap::prooap:
  15. Mughi

Movie 1-liners

I AM GROOOOOOOOT!!!!!! *wave*
  16. Mughi

UTA clans

Actually, I still think of us as the n00bs around here! :rofl:
  17. Mughi

UTA clans

What Jules said.
  18. Mughi

Welcome sleepy...

:clap: