Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. 1

{R-C} Server Problem

hiya dirk m8 :) all the boys are playing ut again :P howz ya doing fellah
  2. 1

SlowMoBoy...

was no hard feeling with me either i called u a lagbotter u said fo 10 its me comp i said yeah yeah yeah wotever that was end. then i get sent a link to look at by a freind and u are callin g me a prick thats why i posted has far has i can recall and dont try to be the baddly done one ere u was...
  3. 1

SlowMoBoy...

hi slowmoboy.....24......homo....cocksucker.....twatface....cuntchops wotever u calling ya self has u know we have only just opened server again so all r-c are keeping eye out for cheats(in our server we pay good money for(well gringo dose ;) )) and u was damn well doin my head and all others...
  4. 1

ut movies

i wonna have a mess making ut movie i think the 2 programs i need are movieunreal and video match can anyone tell me if this is right and gimme link to download em from
  5. 1

{R-C}Clanserver....

:hump: really sorry fellow ut none cheater but so sick of it now :barf:
  6. 1

ffs do i need this

i dont care if they was all mercs its got nowt to do with me or u fbs all im saying is no need to fucking abuse me over it and this is all down to the fact that he couldnt get into server this is close for me now . i just wanted the league admin to see it so they know why uak will not be using...
  7. 1

ffs do i need this

well was asked if r-c would host a friendly for -)UªK(- v [NIL] at last minute so said yes np so gave up my time to set server for em i stayed on server to pause while all players joined when they did i left then i got jackass on icq asking me to kick some one from his clan so he could get in...
  8. 1

Packed my bags

hf dude
  9. 1

Div 6 netx month ?

ctf at the mo btw ut 2003 is bloody boring and im gutted i spent £40.00 of my money on the shite:mingun: :mingun: :mingun: :mingun:
  10. 1

Div 6 netx month ?

propain u are worse than a noob fs now get back to hz never mind div 2 lmfao
  11. 1

Div 6 netx month ?

hi well has for our server been private a lot(r-c} its mainly cos we do like to play 1v1 and 2v2 on it a lot and when we do and its public and i or others go into server to say its goin private we get moaned at (by some not all i would say most are very good about it) but when we get moaned at...
  12. 1

Time for me to move on

gg dude respect
  13. 1

Insta match with -)WO(-

bloody lamers WO got to play its up to each clan to play their own maps i think admin should give isai the points
  14. 1

{r-c}

{R-C} server is now running the new geko map so instead of(aww rick whys that map on i aint got it blah fucking blah):smash: download it u lazy :wanker: s :rolleyes:
  15. 1

AoR dropping to Holding Zone

yep to be honest dropping to hz stinks for the clans down there i wonder wot the leagues would look like now if sixth hadnt droped 3 zillion times;) i think we should have a vote on this droping to hz just dosent seem fair to me
  16. 1

Jolt 1 & 2 - The Final Vote

im a twat lol if i do it again just flame my arse
  17. 1

AS-Overlord]l[AL?

get the new overlord in league geez it rox
  18. 1

-BoD- is leaving the league

l8tr dudes have fun
  19. 1

2v2 ladder

just a word about 2v2 ladder do we really have to have this challange option its such a pain. peeps challange u then u dont see them for days in the mean time we are stuck unable to play because of the challange .and when icq or msn details are not included its impos to sort it out.using icq or...
  20. 1

Setting up a LeagueAS Match

noway ballance teams is shite dosent take much to press f1 noobs lmao:mingun: :mingun: