Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Friendly tonight

I knew you was harcore Stu. Nice to see it :)
  2. S

bday ProPain

You missed Snake out stu you fool :P :bday: Tobias m8, that is if you even visit these forums anymore ! Have you recovered from your visit to my local yet ?
  3. S

Jim

Things are great for me tbh m8. Got married to my beautiful wife last year. Had some fantastic holidays, paid off my mortgage, finished decorating and upgrading my house. Looking for a 2nd place . . . . . . . . I guess you get my drift eh dude ! How are you doing pal ?
  4. S

Jim

P E T E ! ! ! ! ! :lol:
  5. S

AoE III

As an Ex-Junkie i'm looking for another addiction :D
  6. S

new football season

My West Ham Utd season ticket arrived today........... Come on you irons !
  7. S

World of Warcraft

I've now found 2 epic weapons whilst soloing. I found the Glowing Brightwood Stick ( which i sold for 500g ) and the Hurricane ( which i sold for 100g ) My epic mount is a beauty :)
  8. S

World of Warcraft

patch is installed but i just get disconnected when i log in :( Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Blizzard hurry up with the fix fgs. And btw all horde can go blow some donkeys :fingers:
  9. S

World of Warcraft

^ ^ So you joined bbz Raichu ? :lol:
  10. S

Congratz London

Omg we won it :D It's less than 20 miles away :D
  11. S

Happy Bd MACHOMAN!!!

Happy Birthday m8y :party:
  12. S

End of an Era (for us anyways!)

:wave: FDC. Good luck in all the things you choose to do :)
  13. S

PP you slag..prac more :P

Happy Birthday you old git :P Hope you has a great day :party: Lots of booze and birds :bday:
  14. S

World of Warcraft

Dont fancy your chances much :lol:
  15. S

World of Warcraft

:lol:
  16. S

Hey C0 m8s!

Yeah what Macho said :) Hey Dave :wave:
  17. S

World of Warcraft

We are also on Dragonmaw. Orc Hunter eh ? What's your chars name. Me , PP macho and Azurion are also erm *cough* horde............... maybe we can meet up with you and erm shake hands *cough* Cant promise i'm telling the truth though :P Maybe we hand you your ass on a plate :P
  18. S

Official [ADC] Thread

:!ola:
  19. S

st Georges day

we celebrate lots of things here :fingers:
  20. S

st Georges day

Happy St Georges Day :party: