Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ProPain

My gosh, you guys still around?!

Hey hey you lads :) cant believe you guys are keeping this up! Would have thought this would have been a 1 v1 assault league with one division by now! Just popping in to say hi ! PP
  2. ProPain

bday toaster

fuck sake, been years since I last checked this board and what a coinkidinky its your B-day! Have a great one man, whats been happening all this years!?!?
  3. ProPain

[WC06] Photos thread :)

Been to germany for last week came back in love, going to london 2nite to see her again :D worldcup brings people together has never been more true :clap:
  4. ProPain

World of Warcraft

up to third boss in bwl now, vael's a biyatch! and the new hakkar is EZ :)
  5. ProPain

World of Warcraft Expansion Announced!

wonder what sucky racials the alliance gets now :D
  6. ProPain

World of Warcraft

first boss priestess is pretty easy, 2 important things 1. keep her moving cos those bombs hurt 2.warriors should shieldbashing and rogues kicking so she cant heal (manadraining is usefull too)
  7. ProPain

World of Warcraft

anybody got some nice tips for spiderboss and bloodlord in zg?
  8. ProPain

World of Warcraft

anybody got a mirror for the slow ass blizzard patch?
  9. ProPain

Bullshit, he wrote

I must say, I count myself lucky that I don't have someone as infuriatingly misguided and uninformed as yourself trying to write my laws for me. he he he Liked that bit a written kick in the groin, nicely done :thumb:
  10. ProPain

What happened in London?!! (re)

new shoplifting policy is brutal :D anyways not getting much info on it seems to be hushed up a bit
  11. ProPain

World of Warcraft

jup ppl are shouting in ironforge for dupes and they'll dupe things for 10g Lineage 2 also had this for some time , so i am guessing it is a lag exploit like in l2 on a serious note since patch 1.6 wow seems mega bugged to me mail system is slower than ever when i conjure water once i get...
  12. ProPain

Post your characters!

started my own warrior now and got a lvl 22ísh rogue Rogue is fun from time to time but nothing groundbreaking really warrior is cool to play, pld one up to 40 on another account i still think however that any good mage can beat any warrior except when he is unusually skilled and has some...
  13. ProPain

What Style of electronic music?

not too bad of a site too bad its filled with crappy music :D
  14. ProPain

biggest penis on earth lol!

thought you were talking about Raichu :(
  15. ProPain

World of Warcraft

patch downloaded and it is now patching :)
  16. ProPain

London

good read thx for link When you read it well you can basically understand how far they will go to meet their goals.
  17. ProPain

World of Warcraft

cant find a mirror link :(
  18. ProPain

WoW Addict.

well against a priest yeah but priests are pretty tough as it is anyways. atm i am a frost mage cus i wanna do some mass pvp my dmg on single targets has decreased dramatically but against several targets it is insane as for rogues outdamaging mages, yeah in some cases and in some places...
  19. ProPain

WoW Addict.

just a shame you waste 6 seconds of arcane power casting a pyroblast i like the PoM ap pyro, fireblast, fireball , CoC, fireblast better finish off with some iae :)
  20. ProPain

WoW Addict.

2 warlocks in 15 man raid, yes pls :) if they use their fire / frost debuff and shadow / arcane debuff everybody does more dmg :) problem seems to be the warlocks who cower in the corner and only wand a bit well pld warlocks are welcome in any raid group that said, so are paladins of which...