Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Riv

Pug night

thats not even a word
  2. Riv

Everlasting - UT AS Frag Movie

Motherfuckers could have asked me before using my shit
  3. Riv

#assault

It would be unsafe, but if you really want... ahhh man, i have the best jokes
  4. Riv

#assault

well fuck, all these posts and threads and it all stopped instantly. :rofl:
  5. Riv

#assault

Fuck The POleese
  6. Riv

Xb/rivaldo

:bday:
  7. Riv

Kids 5/7 -side footy

Teach them to never walk alone
  8. Riv

UTAPUG - Cannon Fodder

You'd be surprised with the amount of people playing blind in this community ;) I've seen many a time when a cave launch has been called out and 3 people panic, instantly turn their heads to try and stop it, forgetting about their own position. And I think even with a general, it will still...
  9. Riv

UTAPUG - Cannon Fodder

yea but then you might miss someone doing a double trees or hiding around in second
  10. Riv

UTAPUG - Cannon Fodder

I've thought about it too, yea the enemy general will be able to point out every little thing such as feign deaths etc but then there will always be times where he may miss something important because they are concentrating too much on something non-critical like a feign death, it will be down...
  11. Riv

pictures pictures pictures

lol maxi, that sequence of events was funny
  12. Riv

Currect admins

Meteor pls?
  13. Riv

Hes a faggot who just cheats to climb up the league, so many threads with proof showing that he just gets high skilled players to duo with him in game and basically carry him, and also hopes to get other members of the "Athene Army" to get on the other team so that they can throw the game. If...
  14. Riv

RH3aMbIjEic
  15. Riv

Playstation 4

goobypls
  16. Riv

CHANGE REQUEST to PUGs

proms example is bad, rules for pug are listen to tactics ;) you don't listen to tactics because of stats then you get banned anyway. if i tell hudson and prom on TS to setup a launch on desolate then im pretty sure they will set it and no one else will. you haven't really been playing since...
  17. Riv

CHANGE REQUEST to PUGs

HTML, the stats are there to just see how well YOU played and theres a rankings page to see how good you are INDIVIDUALLY compared to others. If you want to start adding stuff like getting huge amount of points for winning pugs then you'll just start seeing people stacking teams. edit: Also...
  18. Riv

CHANGE REQUEST to PUGs

Ermmm dunno about you DJ but I don't think anyone is using the stats to play competitively. Its just a nice way to see how well you played. Also, about the front defence BS. I think being back defence is actually better! Look at the last 10 pugs I've played, I am usually second or first in...
  19. Riv

Salat

i must say... well done ulv! for deciphering his post.
  20. Riv

Guess the movie caption!

Seas Jurassic Park image was more obvious than mine