Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. R

Natsi?

lol..the joys of google..i just found this thread :p yes i was in [HoD] and A$C and i am still an inactive member of {EoS} though i wonder how dlm came to my my name :s
  2. R

good news?

*g* back on the edge :D
  3. R

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy

sorry m8 my semester-exams are in a few days. Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich, altes Haus :D :D
  4. R

Great sentences to gain women :D

sorry, i forgot my phone number, could i get yours? ;)
  5. R

Question...To all clans..

try www.clanorg.de
  6. R

Natsi?

hello, Natsi, don´t u get my ICQ-Messages? Just answer, plz.....
  7. R

Remember me?

yep.... it´s 118156283 but u can only reach him at the weekends atm, he´s at the military, so don´t mind if his ICQ is online and he doesn´t answer, then it´s someone of his family on his comp.....
  8. R

Remember me?

hi all! <--- that´s what i wanted to say :D maybe some of u remember me? I´m the former [HoD] and former =[A$C]=, played against you sometimes. Just wanted to greet AoR (not selfless btw ;) hope to cya guys more often next)
  9. R

NO MORE LAMERS ON Orange public servers

don´t laugh, that´s how played for 1 year online :) with a Matrox Millenium 8MB and a Voodoo II..... to be honest: a good comp raises ur skill .....oh let´s say about 30-40% it´s playable (untill u don´t know what a good comp can do :D) 15 fps are not the best preconditions for a "godlike" my...
  10. R

flight quotations

......and the half is missing, i was 2 lazy to translate, sorry :D
  11. R

Vip Paris, Important

*grmpf* i remember this bunch of lamers, too. they leaded the stats by connecting private servers to the net, i think they must have had a network at home, well no wonder that they leaded the stats, finishing any target by myself and killing a Zombie really shows skill.....:shout: but anyone...
  12. R

flight quotations

Tower: "Say fuelstate." Pilot: "fuelstate." Tower: "Say again." Pilot: "again." Tower: "Arghl, give me your fuel!" Pilot: "Sorry, need it by myself..." Tower: Phantom-Formation crossing controlzone without clearance, state your callsign! Pilot: I'm not silly... Pilot: Tower, please...
  13. R

World Assault Tournament

hehe, yep, maybe, but if u say so, then what about the dutch? :D errrrr, i guess the Austrians are welcome in the german teams, just like any spain from Mallorca would be ;)
  14. R

AS-Overlord cheat

unfortunatly not, i´ve seen Nasty a few times this year, last 3 days ago. But Wanker seems to be gone :D
  15. R

See You All Mates

cya Sonic! but be aware, CTF has a bigger cheting-problem than AS, believe me, the lamers in CTF aren´t some well known, they are Legions...... ah btw, if u really want to play with MärchenMan u have have to play weekends, he´s at the military atm. :D
  16. R

AS-Overlord cheat

...anyways, can anyone explain to me, why these lamers can´t be banned for eternity? I remember a post where Neo wrote that he banned this little wannabe §am from Jolt a few times. k, some spawnkillers e.g. are newbies and don´t now better, but is it impossible to ban lamers like Nasty and Wanker?
  17. R

Hi {SUYM}!

I´m Reiskanzler, former [HoD] and former =[A$C]= and i´m looking for a new clan, just wanted to ask, if you may be interested. Tried to get Necro per ICQ but mine is acting funny these days (maybe because it´s still 99b ;) but the number is 91761066 ...hope it works! ).
  18. R

Nasty is dead!

:D :D :D oh well, after all: i don´t remember when i´ve been so amused about a lamer :)
  19. R

Fahrgemeinschaften.....

aha........und welches Neustadt??? In welchem Bundesland?
  20. R

Nasty is dead!

hey SAM u lil´ lamer, try on, it can´t rain all the time, like last night, hm? :D